That fat fugger can kick

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Welby
Site Sponsor

Post by Welby »

CATCH 22 wrote:Bunch of whiners and haters, just remember, he's just a sophmore. 2 more years of whining to go :smt005 :smt005
Not whining Catch, I agree that he is just a sophmore and that's great for the Gators. 2 more years they get to enjoy. Like I said, he is a great player. Maybe even deserving of the Heisman. I just think the rest of the team should be givin more credit for their season. And the announcers and the FANS should quit the whinning about the loss to the Bulldogs. It was a spanking and just say it was a spanking without all the whinning about a sore shoulder like that really made a difference...How did a sore shoulder account for six sacks ? Bulldogs had two running backs to even able to play in the game and guess what, they went to Jacksonville and played the game ! No whinning !

Good win on Saturday for all the Gators & I will be pulling for LSU in the SEC Championship next saturday. I would be pulling for the Bulldogs in that game but they did not get it done against the Gamecocks or Tennessee...No excuses, just did not get the job done...On good days or on bad days, I'll still be there as a Dawg fan.

8) [/b]
RD
Site Sponsor

Post by RD »

CATCH 22 wrote:Bunch of whiners and haters, just remember, he's just a sophmore. 2 more years of whining to go :smt005 :smt005
You must be still asleep and dreaming.if he has 1/2 the year next year that he had this one, to the NFL he will go for the big $$s.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin 1759
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

That fat fugger can kick :roll:
Me thinks somebody had too many STTs'. :oops:
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

Jumptrout51 wrote:
That fat fugger can kick :roll:
Me thinks somebody had too many STTs'. :oops:
Nope. Just enough. 8)
GULP! free since 1970.
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Tim Tebow is probably going to be a missionary in the Phillipeans.
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
breeze

Post by breeze »

CairoTrout wrote:Tim Tebow is probably going to be a missionary in the Phillipeans.
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005
'If you don't know where you're goin', you could end up anywhere.'
CATCH 22

Post by CATCH 22 »

breeze wrote:
CairoTrout wrote:Tim Tebow is probably going to be a missionary in the Phillipeans.
One of them good Georgia edumacations :smt005 :smt005 j/k
Only mission he'll be on is whoopin some UGA arse. Don't care what you might think you know, the game plan was changed due to his injury and the young O-line could'nt handle the Blitzes. Good game plan on UGA took advantage of it. Wont be so young next year, we're returning 4 of 5 on the line. 3 losses and still in top 10 :-D
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

CATCH 22 wrote:
breeze wrote:
One of them good Georgia edumacations :smt005 :smt005 j/k
Only mission he'll be on is whoopin some UGA arse. Don't care what you might think you know, the game plan was changed due to his injury and the young O-line could'nt handle the Blitzes. Good game plan on UGA took advantage of it. Wont be so young next year, we're returning 4 of 5 on the line. 3 losses and still in top 10 :-D
Unlike you and 99.99% of the other folks in the world, I was educated at both UGA and UF. My experience of UF made me appreciate the education I got at UGA :smt005

Your close to right...Tebow will be pickin' grass out of his arse where a Dawg put him. This will lead to a revival and his decision to commit to be a missionary :smt005

I guess you Gators didn't claim the win a couple of years back when Shockley was injured and couldn't play. That is the game of football. Now what type of cheese would you like with your whine :smt005 :smt005