Miccosukee Saturday Night

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Re: Miccosukee Saturday Night

Post by CSMarine »

Sounds like ya'll been ripping em up. Just a word of advice, you have to tell them Georgia boys that when you say Specks, you ain't talking trout, your talking Crappy. :wink:
Thanks for the reports. :thumbup:

salute2
Semper Fi
Redbelly
Site Sponsor

Post by Redbelly »

This ga boy has always called em specs. Early mornings and last couple of hours before dark is the rule there now.

Those freshwater flounders are good! (fliers) :lick:
Work 2 fish 4 days

1988 vintage 1436 Fisher Jon
1992 vintage 15 hp Merc
Welby
Site Sponsor

Post by Welby »

They ain't nothin Crappy about these Specks ! they purty good for catchin and eatin......You must not know what part of the "Great State of Goergia" we're from !!! 8)
Welby
Site Sponsor

Post by Welby »

By the way Congrats Skeetereater on the new arrival and Congrats to you too Breeze on your grandson (future Sukee fisherman). He's a mighty fine looking young man. I can't wait to see him set the hook !!! If he get's his fishing skills from Grandpa, he'll be loading the boat before we know it !
breeze

Post by breeze »

Thanks, brother. All I can do is smile from ear to ear! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
'If you don't know where you're goin', you could end up anywhere.'
itiger

Post by itiger »

CROCKER wrote:I WENT A COUPLE OF WEEKS BACK, AND IT WAS ALL THE SPECS YOU WANTED. PROBLEM WAS THEY WERE ALL ABOUT 6 TO 8". MY 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER DID NOT MIND THAT THEY WERE SMALL. FOUND ONE BIG ONE NEAR THE BOAT RAMP. I DID NOT KNOW IF MICOS HAD A SIZE LIMIT LIKE TALQUIN SO WE LET THEM GO.

FOUND THEM IN THE GATOR HOLE AREA NEXT TO THE WOODLINE ON THE LEFT SIDE IN THE OPEN WATER, ALL ON MINNOWS.

where is the "gator hole area", if you don't mind?
Born to fish, forced to work!
skeeter-eater

Post by skeeter-eater »

breeze wrote:Hey, brother! Or should I say Pops? Congrats on that new bambino! Just had my first grandboy 2 wks ago, myself. But yeah, we still been having a good time at the Sukee for a while, brother. Just ask Welby how he and his buddy did last evening! We both plan on hittin' it again Fri. evening. Come on put your boat in and join us. If you can get your hands on a hand-held marine radio, you'll find us on ch.10. Or look for a lt. gr. PerchMaster john boat and a lt. gr. Alumacraft with a Ga. state flag decal on the bow. We'd love to see ya' and trade info. :-D
that's a big 10-4....we'll see how good my wifey-shmoosin-skills are....
Redbelly
Site Sponsor

Post by Redbelly »

itiger the Gator Hole is the SE area of the lake.
Work 2 fish 4 days

1988 vintage 1436 Fisher Jon
1992 vintage 15 hp Merc
itiger

Post by itiger »

Redbelly wrote:itiger the Gator Hole is the SE area of the lake.

thanks a lot!
Born to fish, forced to work!