SGI info

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

bocephus

Re: SGI info

Post by bocephus »

thanks for all the suggestions we ended up at the blue parrot. it was pretty good, I had a fried grouper sandwich .I didn't fish at all, I had planned to go to the east end but the guards said that they only let 20 people a day in that area . by the time I walked back and forth from the truck to the beach carrying coolers, blankets, and lawn chairs I didn't have the energy to get my poles and fish.

the wife just said that Savannah is going to be are next weekend trip . any suggestions about must see or eat places their ? this trip it will only be my wife and I no kids.
Scoop Sea
Site Sponsor

Post by Scoop Sea »

Savannah's equals Paula Deans....... Good eats there my friend. Make sure ya'll make your reservations. There is also a good brewery right on Front Street (I think that's the name of the road), just down from the Hilton across from the water. I can't recall the name, maybe Riverside Brewery or something. The problem is, everytime I leave there I can't remember where I am staying, much less the name of the establishment... :smt005
"Be Careful Not To Confuse Motion With Progress."
leesburgga

Post by leesburgga »

I have seen the post on here before, but can someone direct me to SGI fishing info. I will be fishing there in a couple of weeks with a 19' bay boat. Mostly fish from St. Marks to Keaton and am not familiar with SGI. Thanks.
Bizzarley

Post by Bizzarley »

Do a search on the site for SGI or St. Georges Island. That is what I did last time and found a great amount of help.

Good luck.

Biz

8)