Econfina 5.28.11

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Re: Econfina 5.28.11

Post by SHOWBOAT »

very nice :thumbup:
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Perch Jerker
Site Sponsor

Post by Perch Jerker »

Best post I've read in a long time. :thumbup:
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Atticus, SOLID report. :thumbup: :beer: But in regard to Perch Jerker's praise I'm going to try and share one next day or two that will rival it... :wink: :-D
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

big bend gyrene wrote:Atticus, SOLID report. :thumbup: :beer: But in regard to Perch Jerker's praise I'm going to try and share one next day or two that will rival it... :wink: :-D
PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Tom Keels
Site Founder

Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Hey Big Bend Gyrene....where's your 05/30/11 econfina report?? I passed you Sunday, early afternoon as the wife and I were heading out and you were anchor'n up in the middle of the river with a bunch of folks on board.

We didn't do much...wife caught a nice 25 and 1/2 inch red. Got real skinny coming back in around 7:30 pm
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
KyTrkyHntr
Site Sponsor

Post by KyTrkyHntr »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Catch & Release Fish!!!!....... Not Criminals!

Image Image
big bend gyrene

Sir reel wrote:Hey Big Bend Gyrene....where's your 05/30/11 econfina report?? I passed you Sunday, early afternoon as the wife and I were heading out and you were anchor'n up in the middle of the river with a bunch of folks on board.

We didn't do much...wife caught a nice 25 and 1/2 inch red. Got real skinny coming back in around 7:30 pm
Posted earlier this evening, Sir Reel! :D Didn't realize that was y'all passing us! Just anchored up real quick to fill the e-tec up on oil... would have preferred not to have done it in the river, but had purposefully been running her low before adding in new mix for reprogrammed engine. Tried getting a bit out of the way to one side but if memory serves that was near the spot with the skinny bar marked over on the side and hated to get too skinny before gunning her back to the ramp! Congrats on the red! :thumbup: :beer: If memory of the tide predictions serves, 7:30pm should have been SUPER skinny!!! :smt107
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
big bend gyrene

Tom Keels wrote:
big bend gyrene wrote:Atticus, SOLID report. :thumbup: :beer: But in regard to Perch Jerker's praise I'm going to try and share one next day or two that will rival it... :wink: :-D
PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Tom, you sounding like JT! :lol: Hey, can't blame Jar Jar Binks for paying attention to what Jedi Master Yoda is doing, now can you?! :-D :beer: