Oh God! What Have I Done?

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Re: Oh God! What Have I Done?

Post by Harmsway »

Thanks everybody. I feel better (now that the knot on my head has shrunk down and the boot in my azz has been extracted.
Reel Cowboy wrote:
Big Bend Brian wrote: How about getting her a nice PINK grouper or trout rod (that you conveniently could also use……………….)?
Brian
I know a guy.
This sounds like good advice. She's a Tennessee Vols fan, so I'm thinking a light-weight 7' Med Mag XF MHX high-modulus casting rod in White with UT Orange and White Jersey Skinz split-grip (grade 1 cork) decked out with UT orange wraps on helix-oriented titanium guides (with gold cermet rings), Tennessee Orange reel seat (saltwater grade) with UT helmet decal on butt end and my name below a State of Tennessee decal.

Oh yeah, that oughta do it! :smt047 :smt045
Last edited by Harmsway on November 29th, 2011, 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Harmsway wrote:Thanks everybody. I feel better (now that the knot on my head has shrunk down and the boot in my azz has been extracted.
Reel Cowboy wrote:
Big Bend Brian wrote: How about getting her a nice PINK grouper or trout rod (that you conveniently could also use……………….)?
Brian
I know a guy.
This sounds like good advice. She's a Tennessee Vols fan, so I'm thinking a light-weight 7' Med Mag XF MHX high-modulus casting rod in White with UT Orange and White Jersey Skinz split-grip (grade 1 cork) decked out with UT orange wraps on helix-oriented titanium guides (with gold cermet rings), Tennessee Orange reel seat (saltwater grade) with UT helmet decal on butt end and her name below a state of Tennessee decal.

Oh yeah, that oughta do it! :smt047 :smt045

All I need is a check.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

Do you make TN fans pay in full? I don't blame you. :-)
Team Jolly Mon
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Flint River Pirate wrote:Do you make TN fans pay in full? I don't blame you. :-)

Everybody pays in full, somethings just cost more.

You don't even want to know how much one of the Orange & Blue rods costs. By the time I factor in the latex gloves to keep from touching those colors & the equipment I have to replace because of it touching those colors, it ain't cheap.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Coyboy, you can stop fretting about "THEM" people over in G-ville now, but I'll bet you won't even allow Denver to play on your TV lately for fear of flashbacks of bygone loses will you? :lol:

salute2
Semper Fi
killswitch

Post by killswitch »

Flint River Pirate wrote:Killswitch, Austin Kayak has them and they sent me a 20% coupon. If you are really interested in buying one, send me a PM. I do some business with ACK and I think I can get you a coupon.

Dave
Thanks for the offer............still on the fence about getting one, but if we do, I will pm you. Thanks again. T