Here's how I power load my boat. Not legal in some places.

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

mjsigns
Site Sponsor

Re: Here's how I power load my boat. Not legal in some place

Post by mjsigns »

Dubble Trubble wrote:Sorry, but that is not only plain dumb, but also very dangerous!
Proper placement of the trailer and loading can be easily done without that motor running for so long at the ramp base, causing a huge washout just below the concrete!
Dubble :thumbup:
RodBow wrote:I had to look to see where Iowa is.. they must conjure these things up over the long winters...
Ditto you both. It is obvious they are not up-to-speed on "safely trailering your boat".
Time is the most precious commodity we have in life, stay focused.
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

:smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :thumbdown:
Stay Thirsty My Friends
Atticus
Site Sponsor

Post by Atticus »

It really seems to me that you're a nice enough guy and that you're sincere in trying to help. I feel that you're probably excited about making that video too - it was pretty well done. I am trying to stay away from my caustic/sarcastic inner self.

In the terms of constructive criticism - 70% of what you did there was unnecessary. 70% of what you did only served to jeopardize your outboard; your head/hands; and the ramp.

Please reconsider your approach. If you make it down this way I will take you fishing and you can hold my beer while I do it "my way". I feel like you will be a convert. :beer: