Big Shout Out to Crums Mini Mall

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Re: Big Shout Out to Crums Mini Mall

Post by Rhettley »

On my original post, I had actually intended to erase the part about him not getting my business as it seemed harsh. After I pasted the highlighted comments I forgot to delete it. I have noticed his work with the Wounded Warriors and other local things. He is in a position that he needs to keep the locals and visitors happy and both the comm. and rec. fishermen happy. That's a fine line... I'll save my comments about the net ban for the net ban thread but to answer a question posed, I started fishing St Marks in 1981 so I've been through the net ban fight, the changes in rec regs in lengths and possession limits, and the effects of all of it on the fishery.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Scoop Sea wrote:Let me help bring it on back around, Mr. Crum and his whole family do A LOT for Wakulla County. Just this month they outfitted all of the Wounded Warriors that came to Wakulla for some R&R. There are untold numbers of folks that he has helped behind the seens. Glad you got to see the type of man the world needs more of....
Well said Scoop :thumbup: and I edited my previous post :hammer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
JeffB
Site Sponsor

Post by JeffB »

slowroller wrote:
dogonenuts wrote:My favorite bait and tackle store of all time. Wish they were franchised thruout the BigBend and Panhandle.
Then it wouldn't be the same, I frequent there also. :thumbup: :thumbup: :beer:
Hey slowroller
You get my e-mail?