Saturday was beautiful.....

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Re: Saturday was beauitiful.....

Post by SHOWBOAT »

captkeyser wrote:Nina and I fished Wakulla Beach for a brief period mid afternoon. We caught 4 upper slot trout and then the wind started blowing. Doesn't take much in a Jon boat to be affected by weather conditions so we went in after about an hour and a half of fishing. Don't have a temp gauge on the jon boat, but I can tell you that the water was pretty stained over there. Afraid it will just get worse as the rivers are still dumping.
Launched from Spring Creek with the 'rents, they have always wanted to try the restaurant. We headed to WB and found about a half dozen reds to 28". Surprised we didn't see you as we were there just as the wind picked up as well. Bumpy trip back around the Point.

Fished Talquin Friday and hammered the specs.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
kenfly

Post by kenfly »

Took the wife and kids and some friends out to talquin in the pontoon. It was a perfect day out on the water and eat down at the whip, didn't fish but had a great time with friends and family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MarkM

Post by MarkM »

What's WB?
Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Post by Harmsway »

big bend gyrene wrote:Hmmm... but did you get love from any other species? Inquiring minds want to know! In particular wondering about one that should be showing up any day now... :-)
Looked hard for the usual suspects in their usual places but could not find one anywhere.
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
slowroller
Site Sponsor

Post by slowroller »

MarkM wrote:What's WB?
Wakulla Beach.