Poll: Picture of the Week

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Favorite reef donkey picture? Simple as that.

Desta's keeper amberjack
95%
Wolfeman's outstretched baby aj
5%

Total votes: 37

SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Re: Poll: Picture of the Week

Post by SHOWBOAT »

tin can wrote:I don't think Desta is registered on the forum. But I sent her a link to this thread. Maybe she'll register and reply.

For those that don't know Desta, don't let her appearance fool you. She'll out fish or out shoot most anyone on this forum.
How is it that so many of my friends know a lady like this with a boat like that and nobody has introduced me........ :roll:
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

They want ta keep HER as a friend :-D :smt004 :beer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

tin can wrote:I don't think Desta is registered on the forum. But I sent her a link to this thread. Maybe she'll register and reply.

For those that don't know Desta, don't let her appearance fool you. She'll out fish or out shoot most anyone on this forum.
Tin Can, in case Desta does see this I need to make clear nothing but respect for the skills she had to have employed to haul in a beast like she's holding. :thumbup: :beer: salute1

Now as for Wolfeman... slightly different story. The day of his catch I received unsolicited video of him yucking it up at my expense for not being aboard, and his timing couldn't have been worse as it was a bad work day BEFORE I started getting the ribbing. :smt011

So... again, nothing but respect... for Desta! :thumbup: :smt045
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
WolfeMan
Site Sponsor

Post by WolfeMan »

I know your skin is thicker than that, sir. And if it ain't, well there's a saying about that.

Something about dishing and not taking.

You practically invented videotaped fishing trash talk, so I don't wanna hear your gums flap.

Carry on. :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk