David Gibbs finally arrested in Tallahassee

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Re: David Gibbs finally arrested in Tallahassee

Post by MudDucker »

MudDucker wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
Rhettley wrote:I'm not surprised to see they are from Meigs, GA.
I'll bet they are not native Meigsians. I'll bet they moved to Meigs from Crawfordsville. :o :smt005
I'll take that bet any day of the week, put your money where your mouth is!!
Okay, $50 to winner's favorite charity. Produce a birth certificate. Not an Obama certificate, but a real certified birth certificate. :-D
As it is, I say that pigtail and jorts scream Gator!
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

MudDucker wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
I'll bet they are not native Meigsians. I'll bet they moved to Meigs from Crawfordsville. :o :smt005
Okay, $50 to winner's favorite charity. Produce a birth certificate. Not an Obama certificate, but a real certified birth certificate. :-D
No problem, that should be a piece of cake to find :roll:
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

MudDucker wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:

Why don't you look for that birth certificate in the same place where you catch weakfish :smt005
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

David Barr Gibbs
Personal Information
Birthdate: 10/22/1971
Height: 5'08"
Weight: 155 lbs
Hair Color: GRY
Eye Color: BLU
Y'all can figure out the rest :-D :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:

Why don't you look for that birth certificate in the same place where you catch weakfish :smt005
Nope, that would be your chore. After all, I am not the idjit who wanted to make a bet out of a haha. :lol:
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

salute3
MudDucker wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:

Nope, that would be your chore. After all, I am not the idjit who wanted to make a bet out of a haha. :lol:
Why do you call names like a little bitch?
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Salty Gator wrote:salute3
MudDucker wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:

Why do you call names like a little bitch?
Hmmm, when in Rome, speak to Romans in Latin.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Yo mama :smt005
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Salty Gator wrote:Yo mama :smt005
Facit sol aemulator. :smt005 :smt005
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Oooo, fancy latin. I'm so impressed, remember you started the name calling Mr pot( calling the kettle black). Md, you take every chance you get to bash Florida or floridians. If there is no opportunity, you make one up. Seems like every post is negative towards Florida. Did you get your heart broken or something. The point of the bet wasnt to take on the impossible task of finding someone elses birth certificate, it was to get you to close your FAT mouth. Which seems impossible, so carry on. And since you made the bet, and I took the bet, you should be providing the proof.
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Growing increasingly tempting to dig up the required dirt to end the great GA / FL debate just to shut everyone up.

Did a few minutes more work this morning and will say this... not completely surprisingly both David and Theresa have quite the checkered and transient past. In addition to the FL, GA, and SC arrests, they've also had run-ins with the law in Lousiana, Pennsylvania, and likely a few other states (appears they take advantage of sympathetic kinfolk as much as they can).

Can't yet swear where Gibbs was born, but can share this. Theresa appears to have been raised outside Albany, Georgia. One of those cases where digging up dirt actually does make for sad glimpses into a life gone wrong. Her earliest arrests were all drug related, and definitely looks like drugs steered her (and very likely him) down the wrong path. Already made a few jokes at her expense that may have been spot on but also a bit cruel.

She was someone's daughter once, still a sister today... truly sad.
Theresa 1.jpg
Theresa 2.jpg
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

MudDucker wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:

Ha ha, read. 6 lines up. You are the idjit. Man, this is too easy
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Salty Gator wrote:Oooo, fancy latin. I'm so impressed, remember you started the name calling Mr pot( calling the kettle black). Md, you take every chance you get to bash Florida or floridians. If there is no opportunity, you make one up. Seems like every post is negative towards Florida. Did you get your heart broken or something. The point of the bet wasnt to take on the impossible task of finding someone elses birth certificate, it was to get you to close your FAT mouth. Which seems impossible, so carry on. And since you made the bet, and I took the bet, you should be providing the proof.
I don't know what your problem is, but I happen to love Florida. I do knock UF boys, even though I have a degree from UF, because they were a bunch of jackazzes when I was down there until Herschel shut their trap in that annual slug fest in Jacksonville. It seems that there are several on here, you included, who like to bash Georgia boys. I thought it was all pickin' in good fun, but I guess you got your feelings hurt and took it personal. I apologize if I hurt your feelings.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:
MudDucker wrote:

Ha ha, read. 6 lines up. You are the idjit. Man, this is too easy
The joking comment about the bet was with Rhettley, not you. Then you came busting in like there was something serious here and you had to defend the honor of State of Florida. Carry on.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

MudDucker wrote:
Salty Gator wrote:Oooo, fancy latin. I'm so impressed, remember you started the name calling Mr pot( calling the kettle black). Md, you take every chance you get to bash Florida or floridians. If there is no opportunity, you make one up. Seems like every post is negative towards Florida. Did you get your heart broken or something. The point of the bet wasnt to take on the impossible task of finding someone elses birth certificate, it was to get you to close your FAT mouth. Which seems impossible, so carry on. And since you made the bet, and I took the bet, you should be providing the proof.
I don't know what your problem is, but I happen to love Florida. I do knock UF boys, even though I have a degree from UF, because they were a bunch of jackazzes when I was down there until Herschel shut their trap in that annual slug fest in Jacksonville. It seems that there are several on here, you included, who like to bash Georgia boys. I thought it was all pickin' in good fun, but I guess you got your feelings hurt and took it personal. I apologize if I hurt your feelings.
MD, that is total BS, stop making stuff up. You have never heard me say ANYTHING about anyone from Georgia, because I haven't. Never bashed anyone because of where they are from.