4th of July fishing/scalloping at Keaton beach

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

topdaddy

Re: 4th of July fishing/scalloping at Keaton beach

Post by topdaddy »

just wondered about the tires. Hard to know what to get. just puts some carlisle radials on my trailer. Sure hope they hold up. Had a set of trail america tires that came on the trailer that lasted ten years. Can't complain about that. Anyway thanks!
lmmoore

Post by lmmoore »

Headed to St Joe on the 4th for fun and scalloping with the family. Met a Hispanic lady and her children on the side of the road in Quincy,when I told my Son in law we ought to stop and help them, but being in a hurry we went on.(Mistake) :( Then down then road we hear that same sound you heard BOOM and flying debris. We pulled over and started to work with the jack and tools from my F150, barely adequate at best, then by the Grace of God here is a fellow tapping on my shoulder handing me a 4 lug wrench. The fellow was from Bristol and was the nicest fellow and even let us go to his place in Bristol to air up the spare. Then we stopped at R&R tire and got another spare to replace our old one. Another nice fellow with great service and prices. He sold me a 8ply radial to replace my 6 ply and said it should do the trick. Sounded good to me and we were on our way. Be sure to remember R&R tire if you are in Bristol right there on 20 at the light and he does do road service as well. :thumbup:
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

lmmoore wrote:Headed to St Joe on the 4th for fun and scalloping with the family. Met a Hispanic lady and her children on the side of the road in Quincy,when I told my Son in law we ought to stop and help them, but being in a hurry we went on.(Mistake) :( Then down then road we hear that same sound you heard BOOM and flying debris. We pulled over and started to work with the jack and tools from my F150, barely adequate at best, then by the Grace of God here is a fellow tapping on my shoulder handing me a 4 lug wrench. The fellow was from Bristol and was the nicest fellow and even let us go to his place in Bristol to air up the spare. Then we stopped at R&R tire and got another spare to replace our old one. Another nice fellow with great service and prices. He sold me a 8ply radial to replace my 6 ply and said it should do the trick. Sounded good to me and we were on our way. Be sure to remember R&R tire if you are in Bristol right there on 20 at the light and he does do road service as well. :thumbup:
Just goes to show there are still a lot of good people out there. So did you find any scallops at St Joe?