NFGFC Nov ROLL CALL - Final Tourney of the Year!!

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Rainman
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC Nov ROLL CALL - Final Tourney of the Year!!

Post by Rainman »

The short version... I was up 4 points going in. Chuck caught big red and got 1st place, Tad got big trout and 2nd place. The results are Chuck, Tad, and then myself in the Angler of the Year standings... I didn't pay much attention to the rest of the results. It was a fun day and a lot of good fish caught. 1st place was 12lbs of fish as was 2nd place... I think big trout was over 4lbs!
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Thanks Rainman and congrats to all the winners. Some impressive stringers bodes well for the rest of the year.

The tournament director better get on the ball though or he might get his pay docked! :lol:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

silverking wrote:Agreed. But my skill would only take me as far as my two arms could paddle Saturday and in that limited distance there were no trout to be found. The redfish were another story...
Hobbs told me if I ran the tournaments next year he would double my pay!!! :lol: :lol:

The final results are coming soon, but Rainman pretty much summed it up. Lady and junior anglers will be announced along with the official Angler of the year standings.
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

Small Craft Advisory ?