UGA athletic director arrested

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Re: UGA athletic director arrested

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

MudDucker wrote:
BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:
MudDucker wrote:As a person who matriculated at both UGA and UF, you bunch of UF fans are a bunch of hypocrites! :hammer: BTW, old BB ain't attended or graduated either of these institutions unless they had seminars held there for dinette sales, so as usual, he is just talkin' out dat azz. :smt005
Didnt have a rich daddy to pay my way whereever i wanted to go. Had to pay my own way. Being an attorney, thats something you probably still havent learned. And guys by the way, supporting the school and loving a team isnt enough I guess. If you didnt actually attend the school according to Mudhumper or whatever that name is that likes to sit on his arse,play boyscout, and talk crap but cant take it, then you cant be a fan. How many season tickets have you ever bought there Muddy? Actually how many games do you go to each year? How much do you contribute to the athletic programs or to the schools themselves?? You earned an education and a nice living off of these two fine educational institutions so how is it you show the appreciation?? You wanna call someone out on the carpet?? Im here. Gloves are off................. :smt098
Daddy didn't pay for where ever I wanted to go. I was one of five kids and my father had triple bypasses when I was in school. Scholarships paid a large chunk. Started my own practice with money I borrowed at Jimmy Carter 18% rates when I got out of school. I've given good chunks of change to UGA. Not to UF, because I had to pay out of state tuition the first semester and that was an azz of a load to pay. Second semester I got a scholarship that dropped me to in state tuition. You got one thing right, I EARNED my education. Until I had kids, I had tickets on the 40 yard line at Sanford Stadium and didn't miss many games. You didn't get those by not donating. After having kids, it was too much for the wife to go, so I gave up my tickets. When I get my girl out of high school, I will get some tickets back. I guess being immediate past president of the Boys & Girls Club and current second term as president of the Alapaha Council of the Boy Scouts is just me sitting on my arse. I had told them all I was out this year so that my fishing boats would not be sitting around ruining, but the committee came and asked me to serve as President of the Boy Scouts this 100th anniversary year. It was an honor I couldn't refuse, but it still cuts into my fishing. Now don't you feel silly Mr. Ignorant with your gloves off and your pants on the ground. :smt005

Now back to the topic, what I stated about UF was because when I was at UF and before that, the UF AD used to stay in Daytona at the condos where my parents had a condo and I got to know him. Ya'll can laugh at Damon (and he deserves it), but there were a lot of the top boy in the UF football program then that really liked their liquor as well. Fortunately for them, that was before MADD came along and stopped the good ol' boy network. So UF boys kicking at the DAWGS AD is just a little hypocritical.

Nah, not silly at all, I got you all riled up and you still wear boyscout shorts!!!! :-D Kudos to you for your accomplishments and all the work you do with the kids! It takes a real man to earn an honest living and give back to the youth of this world that just dont seem to get the breaks anymore. Ive heard about your help and work and again, I commend and respect you for it. Keep up the good work and when you get it all out the way, holla and we'll go find some big trouts BB style! :thumbup: :thumbup: :beer: Just make sure the shorts are knee length!!! :-D
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

NOW YOU BOYS STOP FUEDIN AND FUSSIN OR I MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE BOTH OF YA OUT BEHIND THE WOODSHED AND WEAR OUT A NICE GREEN BAMBOO ON YA, YA HEAR.
HA HA HA HA HA
PA THE OLD MAN OF THE SEA :smt006 salute2 SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

FUTCHCAIRO wrote:NOW YOU BOYS STOP FUEDIN AND FUSSIN OR I MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE BOTH OF YA OUT BEHIND THE WOODSHED AND WEAR OUT A NICE GREEN BAMBOO ON YA, YA HEAR.
HA HA HA HA HA
He started it :smt005
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

FUTCHCAIRO wrote:NOW YOU BOYS STOP FUEDIN AND FUSSIN OR I MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE BOTH OF YA OUT BEHIND THE WOODSHED AND WEAR OUT A NICE GREEN BAMBOO ON YA, YA HEAR.
HA HA HA HA HA
Get 'em PA! :thumbup:
Stay Thirsty My Friends