Presidential Annulment?????

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Tennessee

Re: Presidential Annulment?????

Post by Tennessee »

Mudducker, I agree about the tax breaks you mentioned somewhere, businesses already get tax breaks for adding employees. They get so many breaks, heck they don't pay that much at all which is good, increase their taxes they will invest more money. Government spending, decrease it in Iraq, spend more here. Mudducker you remind me of, well me, now I really hate you. He, He, He, When you are not educating idiots, we should go fishing some time.
Flanders
Site Sponsor

Post by Flanders »

-From what we investigated and I "believe" this is correct, the tax break my small business would get for adding another employee is actually a lot less than the expenses I would accumulate. Therefore I don’t believe the tax breaks for hiring anyone new is that grand for businesses. Again this is what i believe and not hard facts.
-Don’t know if I would just increase the business taxes either. Looking at it from a business owners perspective, we already pay what i believe to be a hefty share of our taxes. If they keep going up, i would be forced to close it down. Thereby causing more unemployment. Or I could just raise my rates and pass the tax increase to the buyer. Just my thoughts. :thumbup: :beer:
I come from a small drinking community with a fishing problem
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Tennessee wrote:So now it it the Republicans who want to regulate business, now that is the funniest thing I a have seen all day. Barney Frank a deregulator, that just shows how powerful these emails you guys get are. I get them to. Will not mention what else. So Repupicans want to regulate business now. :lol:
Would you like the clip of the hearing in Barney's committee or do you just enjoy thinking everyone only learns from emails?
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Richy wrote:Mud,

I must admit, that was a better reply than I thought you might give. I think I stated at the end of my posts "Hell, I could be wrong". I felt it was quite funny that after ya read my post ya got your shorts bunched up ... ready to label me and started screamin' "Liberial, Bull shiz, Liberial, You don't know & Prove it !

I will say congrats on the degrees & education ... it sounds as if your list of academic accomplishments longer than mine. So, my hats off to you for that. After college, most of my education has been through training with FDLE, in the areas of personal and homeland sercurity.

I do have one more thing to admit ... I don't really like pissing contests but sometimes I do like to just stir things up abit. I actually LOL' ed when you stated "this post looks like it from a liberial blog" ... Well, you couldn't been more right. Have a look... http://www.bengarvey.com/?p=1250
I thought it was great that ya took the time to address each & every one of "Ben's" opinions. Sometimes these forums get a little dull ... after all this is a fishing forum and this thread got a bite ...

Thanx & No hard feelings :smt058
My underwear ain't bunched up and I have no hard feelings. Did you miss the reference to Holiday Inn Express. :smt005

I had seen what you posted before and had a pretty good idea of its source. Actually, I think Ben stole that from that baldheaded coonazz bastard Carville, who by the way is one smart coonazz.

I love to hear a drag sing. :-D
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Flint River Pirate wrote:Tonights entertainment has been provided by MudDucker and Richy, ha ha!!!

Good debate guys, reminds me of my days serving in the U.S Congress or my brief term as Prime Minister of Kenya after attending Harvard School of Business. Ha Ha
You will probably think it is bullshitz, but the truth is that I was invited to come to Harvard to take a joint JD/MBA program. I visited the campus, didn't like the weather or the yankees and like a dumbazz, opted out.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

The businesses that supply the most jobs are those who now have 25 or more employees. These folks are looking for tax breaks. I've got clients who don't make a move without considering the tax breaks. Whoever says corporations pay tax, doesn't understand the system. Most corporations, unless they are in a fiercely competitve market, jack up their prices to keep the ROR up when taxes rise, so in the end, you and I, the consumers, pay these taxes.
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

MudDucker wrote: I was invited to come to Harvard to take a joint
I knew you was a hippie.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Reel Cowboy wrote:
MudDucker wrote: I was invited to come to Harvard to take a joint
I knew you was a hippie.
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 For some reason, the guys always played the song Smoke on the Water when I went fishing in High School. I just don't understand. :smt005 :smt005 :smt005