Good Thursday Morning.

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

MstrBaiter wrote:sorry to hear that catchin' :smt011 Could be worse though...you could be stuck at Disney World waiting in line for two hours and 15 minutes per ride in 102 degree heat surrounded by 700 thousand people :wink:

Ahhhhh the smell of the unshaven european female sweaty armpit is coming back to me like it was yesterday.....good luck chalkster :smt006 better bootleg some bottled water in w/ ya....I hear they're getting 12 bones/ bottle for that stuff these days.... :-D
Had a buddy bragging about how he's got rooms in Disney for next week. He asked me why I was looking at him so funny. I had to tell him that I thought he had lost his ever loving mind. I have been to Disney in the Summer and if hell is much hotter, I don't want to go there for sure! :smt005
MstrBaiter

Post by MstrBaiter »

Chalk....I'll just pm you my debit card # :wink:

nevermind, that thing prolly wouldn't get you to 75, much less pay for the trip :lol: