A NICE TROUT

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

abcarias

A NICE TROUT

Post by abcarias »

Fished with my buddy Camp from "The Fly fishing Shop" yesterday. Man can he throw some flyline. He and his friend put a whipping on me in the morning. I came back in the afternoon and evened things up! Caught 15-20 total, lost track. This was my biggest of the day. Doctor Allees pond is open to all but please be sure to read his rules. I only had this fish out of the water for 15-20 seconds then back he went. Barbless fly only. its a great deal for $25.00.

¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

AWESOME rainbow :thumbup:
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

Nice trout. :thumbup:

One of these days I'm gonna go out there and try that. I suppose , first I need to buy a fly rod.............................................I can see that $25 trip costing me well over $25. :roll:
What was I supposed to do today?
Browning Slayer
Site Sponsor

Post by Browning Slayer »

Nice trout! :thumbup:
$25 is a deal. To fish strecthes of the Hiawasee or other trophy streams up here (N Ga) it is at least $125 a day and up.
If there's not a life after fishing, I don't want to live it.....
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

Did you catch that on one of those Mirrolure's with three big ole treble hooks in it with the triple barbs? Do you gaff it when you got it to the bank?
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

very nice bow :thumbup: :D
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Fishman
Site Sponsor

Post by Fishman »

Very nice :thumbup: :thumbup: