GPS-Sounder combo

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

AJ
Site Sponsor

Post by AJ »

I have a 168 sounder and have been well pleased with it for 2+ years now. I don't have much room but if I did, two full screens would be nice.

Joel
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

Jumper, the end of February sounds good to me. But, I'm warning you, that Keels guy ain't much to talk about. He isn't much to look at, either. I suppose we could gag him and put a sack over his head ant we'll be all right. I look forward to fishing with you. :D
What was I supposed to do today?
jumper

Post by jumper »

TC,

I thought maybe we could troll with him for sharks. :lol:

I sure hope after you guys meet me that you dont think I am the ugliest of them all. Although I hear you guys know how to catch the fish and based upon your descriptions of each other your not much too look at. Maybe that is the secret. :P

I will email you guys when I plan on going so we can get together. My boat is at Shields.
Fish till it hurts.

Jumper
"Trigger Happy"
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

Jumper, you'll probably want to have those engines on your boat checked out from time to time. Since I'm about 30 minutes from sheilds I would be happy to go and fire her up every so often. :wink:
Tom Keels
Site Founder