Big boat trailer

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

qoutrage
Site Sponsor

Big boat trailer

Post by qoutrage »

Freddy, my neighbor, is looking for a trailer for a 27' Sportcraft, which weighs in at about 7k. I'm thinking, he will need a triple axle for that big a boat. Anyone with a lead on one, please let us know.. :-)
illinoisfisherman
Site Sponsor

Post by illinoisfisherman »

Quinn, A friend of mine just lost his boat due to a dock fire. I believe it was a 27' boat and he wants to sell the trailer now. It may be 1 year old.
qoutrage
Site Sponsor

Post by qoutrage »

Sorry I haven't taken the time to check on this post in the past few days, Ken. Thanks for responding. Is the trailer down here, and if so, maybe you could have him call me or Freddy. Or we'll call him, if you don't mind PMing his name and number. :-)
illinoisfisherman
Site Sponsor

Post by illinoisfisherman »

It's up here Quinn. I will investigate and get pictures if you want. We will be down in a month. If it works for him I'll pull it.
qoutrage
Site Sponsor

Post by qoutrage »

It's probably a good deal, but I wouldn't think of asking you to pull it down here. I can't tell you how much we appreciate the offer to check it out, though.
From this and other things you have said along the way, I'd say, you are a very kind-hearted guy. :thumbup: :thumbup: :D

Thanks, again.