Dadgum IT!!!!!

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

jcflats

Dadgum IT!!!!!

Post by jcflats »

Wake up everyone, :sleep: trout season is one week away!!!! Who is readY? R U GOING!!
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Heading South Thursday night. Keaton Beach/Warrior area. Coming home Sunday night. Can't wait. Hope the warm days hold all week. Water temp should come up a little by Sat. Reels all re-lined, new lures fondled til the finish is falling off. I'm ready to try them in the big pond now.
Semper Fi
trout fisher
Site Sponsor

Post by trout fisher »

Heading to Icky Feenee Fri. around lunch. Grillin' and chillin' Fri. night and off to slay the trout on Sat......I hope. JC, I'll be at the camper. You coming down? CSMarine, I'll be around Rock Island more than likely. Gimme a holler on ch. 14. Trout Fisher :)
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

Hoping to be out there. Just hope this weather stays warm..
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

Have my daughter's birthday party on Saturday. Hope to go sunday though.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

I'm gonna check out the flats between Shell Point and the Ocholoknee River on Saturday :D Depends on what I find as for Sunday :lol:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
jcflats

Gonna Try,,,

Post by jcflats »

I may put in at Keaton and fish back toward Rock Island. Need to get my boat out this week if all possible and just fire it up and burn a little gas, I don't want it to be saturday before I find out I need a gas filter or a spark plug, you know. :D
Reel Country
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Country »

lookin forward to it. :lol: