Saturday & Sunday

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Saturday & Sunday

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Put in at the Lighthouse and went 5 miles east. The 3 of us boated 65 trout to 20". Fished top,straight and Thunders. All came on Thunder. Sunday 2 of us went back about 2p.m. after the storm passed. This time they took topwater,straight and Thunder. Limited out both days.
It does not matter what you catch them on today, they want something else tomorrow.
A well stocked tackle box equals a well stocked cooler at the end of the day.
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

Jump, did the sun come out Sunday afternoon? It did in town. If that's the case, I would have guessed they woult turn on to everything. They could see. I figure a week of sunlight and you'll have to hide your bait to ride across the flats. Glad to hear they bit something besides a thunder.
What was I supposed to do today?
Tidedancer
Site Sponsor

Post by Tidedancer »

Good report. Thanks
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

saturday & sunday

Post by Jumptrout51 »

It was still overcast but not as bad as saturday. You could see into the water just a little bit. Don't want it too sunny. Topwater is better if it is cloudy. It was a very slow tide which allowed us to work out a area thoroughly. Hope this info helps.