Anybody interested in a piece of this pie?????

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Anybody interested in a piece of this pie?????

Post by dolphinatic »

Good day.

I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel and Real Estate in your country. I am Mr Adams Kofi, from Angola 32 years old and I reside here in Accra Ghana.

I am here in Accra Ghana because of the fund $16.5 million my late father, who was a gold and diamond merchant in Angola and Ghana deposited in a finance house which i want to transfer out from here to your country for investment of building a Tourist Hotel and Real Estate in your country.please i want you to be my agent and representative there in your country.

I need an experienced person like you to assist me toset up, develop the project. On the resumption of the project, you will be made a Director for the role and the assistance you rendered. You will also be entitled to a percentage agreed upon between you and I before the commencement of the project.

please contact me for further clarification. Please I need your assistance. I do hope to hear
from you soon.

Best Regards
Mr Adams Kofi
adamskofigh2@hotmail.com
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

I already told him I couldn't do it :smt010 But I did send him my exbosses email address to contact :-D :smt004 :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
lizbeth
Site Sponsor

Post by lizbeth »

i had a lady in Spain...that just wanted to loan me 30,000.00 :smt005
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Got the same thing. At least he is not kin to a recently deceased general in the Cymbobway army who had amassed a $450mil fortune in the slums of Nigeria and who merely needs an agent for the transfer of money through an established bank for which he would be willing to pay $4.5mil. :smt005

What is sad is that there are greedy folks who bite on these things everyday :smt012
ak man

Post by ak man »

I got that same email this am
tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic
Wadey
Site Sponsor

Post by Wadey »

As we say in the U.K.....You get "Owt For Nowt"
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

IRS agent in disguise! :-D
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

I emailed him back , and all I had to do was send him some shipping and handling fees. :smt005
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
reel therapy
Site Sponsor

Post by reel therapy »

Apparently I forgot to reply to Kone about my cut of the 16.8 Million. :-?
Dearest One,

How are you doing? I have be waiting for you reply to the mail i sent to you in regard to how you will grant me help i requested from you, for the retrieve of the fund, which i told you that in your help i will offer you 25% of the total $16.8mUS dollars.

I wait to hear from you if only you are with me or not.

Koné Abou
Good Times

Post by Good Times »

mmmmmm.....pie :lick: