Just a little hint for you fellas

Post your favorite tips and tricks here. Pictures are helpful and welcome.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Bow'd Up

Re: Just a little hint for you fellas

Post by Bow'd Up »

You better check your tape measure or either your boat is crooked and your t-top is straight. :roll: :roll:
RodBow
Site Sponsor

Post by RodBow »

That's OK BB.
I was scaping paint off the house the other day and next thing I know I had made a 250# impression on my arse. Fortunately the back of my head was the only thing that struck the boxwood and the blood from the gash made for more drama over the incident. Aside from the borderline stitches needed (I didn't get any) my right hip joint was sore a couple of days and that's the end of it hopefully.

The most amazing thing was the gravitational effect from 6 feet up the ladder took what seemed less than a flash - 'course it might just be the brain sludge caused by the impact..
Glad you came out of it OK.. boys our size should have one of them backup warnings beepers telling us "you're about to bust your ass - dumbass" BEEP BEEP BEEP
use your opportunities ...

218 Carolina Skiff
25 Bayliner Deck
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Not even gonna give you the opportunity to derail this thread Muddeeker. Sounds like from your screen name your the one fond of the fudge!!! ;-) Touche'!
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Good Times

Post by Good Times »

In all seriousness, sorry to hear about the fall BB and glad you are ok!! I met a few people at the ER with those falls and it hasn't come out well for them.

Now the funny part is:

You can't get out of a yak and can't stay in the Tritan. :lol:

Maybe this should be the next piece of equipment you install in the Tritan. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kxBfrXp ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Good Times wrote:In all seriousness, sorry to hear about the fall BB and glad you are ok!! I met a few people at the ER with those falls and it hasn't come out well for them.

Now the funny part is:

You can't get out of a yak and can't stay in the Tritan. :lol:

Maybe this should be the next piece of equipment you install in the Tritan. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kxBfrXp ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not funny dude :smt011 :smt011 Well actually it is!! :smt005 :smt005 Its a goood thing I can laugh at my lack of balance!! :thumbup:
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR