Bad weather

Post your favorite tips and tricks here. Pictures are helpful and welcome.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Bad weather

Post by Reel Cowboy »

When fishing in wind and rain make sure you carry a change of clothes and several if you take your wife.
I ain't got a Frogg Togg suit but I do see one in my future. :thumbup: :thumbup:
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
Chalk

Re: Bad weather

Post by Chalk »

Just phish neeked :o :lol:

My Toggs are on there last leg...gonna get a new set soon myself. Boaters World has some for like $10, I saw them online this morning
Bow'd Up

Post by Bow'd Up »

That's the reason I can't get my wife on the boat. She knows I'm gonna fish...bad weather and all...and she has refused to get on Bow' up when I'm a goin fishin. But if your wife is willing to get on the boat better keep some Frog Togs on the boat for her along with a fresh change of clothes and her makeup bag to boot...Might keep ya out of the dog house...Heath at SGA can put you and her in some Togs or whatever raingear you might need :thumbup: :thumbup:
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Bow'd Up wrote:That's the reason I can't get my wife on the boat. She knows I'm gonna fish...bad weather and all...and she has refused to get on Bow' up when I'm a goin fishin. But if your wife is willing to get on the boat better keep some Frog Togs on the boat for her along with a fresh change of clothes and her makeup bag to boot...Might keep ya out of the dog house...Heath at SGA can put you and her in some Togs or whatever raingear you might need :thumbup: :thumbup:
Amen brotha. There is always a change of clothes, she don't leave the house without the make-up bag. Given the amount "girly stuff" we take when she goes, I'm thinking changing our fishing team name from Reel Cowboy to Girly Girl Fishing and get some pink shirts to match TC's sundress.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
Reel Cowgirl
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowgirl »

Reel Cowboy wrote:There is always a change of clothes, she don't leave the house without the make-up bag. Given the amount "girly stuff" we take when she goes, I'm thinking changing our fishing team name from Reel Cowboy to Girly Girl Fishing and get some pink shirts to match TC's sundress.
There is nothing wrong with wanting to look good on the water. I want to look pretty for my pictures with that BIG fish when I catch em. :-D
"When it comes to love there's only one thing you can trust, it's not your friends, it's not your head, it's that little voice inside your clam burger!"

Olebiker

Post by Olebiker »

Do yourself a favor and get the bibs when you buy Frog Toggs.
mooksfishingwidow

Post by mooksfishingwidow »

Reel Cowboy wrote:When fishing in wind and rain make sure you carry a change of clothes and several if you take your wife.
I ain't got a Frogg Togg suit but I do see one in my future. :thumbup: :thumbup:
make sure mook sees this ;)
night owl + cold + wind + soaking + jeans = not so good. i was the one lookin miserable at weigh in ;)
All Mook wants for Christmas is more Gulp!
Mook!
Site Sponsor

Post by Mook! »

mooksfishingwidow wrote:
Reel Cowboy wrote:When fishing in wind and rain make sure you carry a change of clothes and several if you take your wife.
make sure mook sees this ;)
night owl + cold + wind + soaking + jeans = not so good. i was the one lookin miserable at weigh in ;)
ok - I'll return the GoreTex suit I got you from BPS and get you the cheapies...point taken.
Mookbait! At least 401 times better than live bait!

He who have signature line make bigger post.