14 Uses for a Dead Fishing Buddy

Post your favorite tips and tricks here. Pictures are helpful and welcome.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

nitrofish

14 Uses for a Dead Fishing Buddy

Post by nitrofish »

Official "witness" to your biggest catch ever.... Bait....Dock Fender....Replacment Trailer Bunk....Rod Holder....Rod Rack....Fish Bat....Bobber....Good Luck Charm....Trophy....Kite Rod....Paddle....Outboard Motor Bracket....Lightning Rod... I know everyone has lost someone special; :cry: even that special fishin partner.Read this and wanted to pass it on. We all miss the ones that can't be in the boat with us..But they ARE there, belive me They ARE there.... Now if they would just show us where the damn fish are!!!! :wink: Never got to fish with my wifes Dad. He was a farmer all his life and worked very hard. But Sunday was a fishin day He died of a heart attack bringing his shiners up from the pond in the back yard to go fishing. Bet he could tell us all were the big one lay.
NITROFISH
"Let The Big Fish Eat"
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Many of the folks on this forum understand the kind of loss associated with someone special like that. Thanks for sharing with us. Please extend our sympathy to your wife and family.

Best Regards,

Sir reel
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

Sorry to hear of your loss, best regards to all.
nitrofish

Post by nitrofish »

Thanks to all. Its actually been a couple of years sincer her Dad passed. But that was one person I really wanted to fish with. I have taken her oldest brother, and we plan on going again. They live in Moultrie and are fresh water savey. Would love to take them to my salty domain ang watch there face when the BIG one starts testing the drag system.
NITROFISH
"Let The Big Fish Eat"