A picture is worth a 1000 words!!!!!

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

A picture is worth a 1000 words!!!!!

Post by dolphinatic »

Mine too dawg......mine too

word....

Straight outta the Tally Democrat......

Love the proud "oral" support shown for the opposition....

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Re: A picture is worth a 1000 words!!!!!

Post by Reel Cowboy »

dolphinatic wrote:
Love the proud "oral" support shown for the opposition....

I guess you can't teach discretion, respect or much of anything else to some folks.
Makes you proud to know that they be runnin's da show now don't bro.
If anybody's inetersted found a heck of a deal on a plae in Cotsa Rica this morning.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
whitebc
Site Sponsor

Post by whitebc »

RC,
Web address or physical address please.. :-D
A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the telephone.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

:smt100 :smt100
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
procraftwes
Site Sponsor

Post by procraftwes »

:-? I would hope that the black population realizes he is just was white as black. he his half and half. He was raised by his white grandparents and his father bolted after 2 weeks. I like him as a person even if I dont agree with him at all but the people have spoken and wayyy more white people voted for him than the minority population.
Jeffry50

Post by Jeffry50 »

This whole thing's a joke. You should have to take a test to vote. :bang_1 :bang_1
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

This whole thing's a joke. You should have to take a test to vote.
I understand the desire to search for some way to qualify voters.... but I've known folks who could past any test you could put together but didn't have the sense to pour water out of a boot if the instructions weren't printed on the bottom of the heel. I've also known some old farmers who had 5th or 6th grade educations that I'd send to Washington in a heart beat and drive em my self if they would represent me.
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

:smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt102
Team Jolly Mon
Quality Time

Post by Quality Time »

:smt009 :smt009
mattfsu7
Site Sponsor

Post by mattfsu7 »

Is there a point to this post?? So some folks wear ignorant clothing and they represent their entire race? Ever seen a white Gator fan in jorts?

I also agree that there should be a test for voting. Then I would assume that there wouldn't be as many people voting for a VP candidate with an IQ a few points above a dead squirrel.
salty tiger
Advertising Sponsor

Post by salty tiger »

mattfsu7 wrote: I also agree that there should be a test for voting. Then I would assume that there wouldn't be as many people voting for a VP candidate with an IQ a few points above a dead squirrel.
Why would you say such a thing about Biden?
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

mattfsu7 wrote:Is there a point to this post?? So some folks wear ignorant clothing and they represent their entire race? Ever seen a white Gator fan in jorts?

I also agree that there should be a test for voting. Then I would assume that there wouldn't be as many people voting for a VP candidate with an IQ a few points above a dead squirrel.
I guess the Tally Democrat was trying to make a point by posting it. Why dont you ask them. That was just a few of the many pics they posted. I've seen plenty of Gator fans, Dawg fans and Nole fans in shorts...sometimes less. Never seen any FSU students with shirts claiming that their president is white. There is a difference. My president has no color. And yes, I don't think Biden should be picked on like that either.....it's not fair to the squirrel :lol:

"Americans have forgotten how to laugh at themselves"
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
WaltDawg
Site Sponsor

Post by WaltDawg »

Let's just be happy that we don't have four dollar gas
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

WaltDawg wrote:Let's just be happy that we don't have four dollar gas
Yet
mattfsu7
Site Sponsor

Post by mattfsu7 »

dolphinatic wrote:
mattfsu7 wrote:Is there a point to this post?? So some folks wear ignorant clothing and they represent their entire race? Ever seen a white Gator fan in jorts?

I guess the Tally Democrat was trying to make a point by posting it. Why dont you ask them. That was just a few of the many pics they posted. I've seen plenty of Gator fans, Dawg fans and Nole fans in shorts...sometimes less. Never seen any FSU students with shirts claiming that their president is white. There is a difference. My president has no color. And yes, I don't think Biden should be picked on like that either.....it's not fair to the squirrel :lol:

"Americans have forgotten how to laugh at themselves"
"Our" president will always have color, I was simply hoping that in 2008 the country had moved beyond issues of race, the guys in the photos included.

Touche' on the comments about Biden. Although if you don't think the pick of Palin doomed McCain's ticket then you disagree with many Republicans who obviously could not hold their nose and vote for her. Her competence or lack thereof was always much more of an issue than Biden's due to McCain's age.