letter to Obama

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

letter to Obama

Post by RHTFISH »

Barrack Hussein Obama has now been telling everyone he will capture Osama Bin Laden when elected.'

So, Osama himself decided to send Barrack Hussein Obama a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game.

Obama opened the letter and it contained a single line of coded message:

370H-SSV-0773H

Obama was baffled, so he e-mailed it to Howard Dean.

Dean and the DNC and his aides had no clue either, so they sent it to Joe Biden.

Joe Biden could not solve so it was sent to the FBI and the CIA.

Eventually they asked John McCain and his Staff to look at it.

And within a minutes McCain's Staff e-mailed Obama with this reply: 'Tell Obama he's holding the message upside down'.
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: letter to Obama

Post by Jumptrout51 »

:-D
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

RHTFISH wrote:Barrack Hussein Obama has now been telling everyone he will capture Osama Bin Laden when elected.'
:smt005 :smt043 :smt044 :stupid_1

Maybe he's gonna do this by tapping into all his vast knowledge and experience with military affairs :lol: Or maybe he'll consult all the former Clinton folks he's now employeed (for CHANGE :lol: ) since they did such a good job getting Bin Laden when he was literally handed to them and then refused despite the numerous attacks on our citizens including the first failed attempt to bring down the Twin Towers in 1993 under Clinton's first watch. Anybody feeling safer yet, especially with Biden's claim that the "President elect" will be tested within his first 6 months in office?????

By the way, I like the message 370H-SSV-0773H.....maybe we'll get a chance to say it to him personally :thumbup:
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
whitebc
Site Sponsor

Post by whitebc »

:smt005 :smt005
A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the telephone.
ladyinreds

Post by ladyinreds »

:lol: too cute!
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

dolphinatic wrote:
RHTFISH wrote:Barrack Hussein Obama has now been telling everyone he will capture Osama Bin Laden when elected.'

Maybe he's gonna do this by tapping into all his vast knowledge and experience with military affairs :lol: Or maybe he'll consult all the former Clinton folks he's now employeed (for CHANGE :lol: ) since they did such a good job getting Bin Laden when he was literally handed to them and then refused despite the numerous attacks on our citizens including the first failed attempt to bring down the Twin Towers in 1993 under Clinton's first watch. Anybody feeling safer yet, especially with Biden's claim that the "President elect" will be tested within his first 6 months in office?????

By the way, I like the message 370H-SSV-0773H.....maybe we'll get a chance to say it to him personally :thumbup:

So Tom, how do you really feel?
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Reel Cowboy wrote:
dolphinatic wrote:

So Tom, how do you really feel?
He's a Dem all the way, can't ya tell :-D :lol: :beer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
EddieJoe

Post by EddieJoe »

dolphinatic wrote:

Let's hope so. Maybe the guy with the "vast knowledge" will do better than the current military genius, and all of his brilliant staff. They have done such a wonderful job in Iraq, Afghanistan, and with the economy, haven't they?

EJ
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

EddieJoe wrote: Let's hope so. Maybe the guy with the "vast knowledge" will do better than the current military genius, and all of his brilliant staff. They have done such a wonderful job in Iraq, Afghanistan, and with the economy, haven't they?

EJ
Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure it's not the W fault that people buy houses they can't afford, unions drain automakers into bankruptcy and a hurricane hit New Orleans and all the other things he gets blamed for. Other than the weather, it just seems like a bunch of bad personal decisions but hey, big O is bringing back the Clinton squad. Didn't they help sink the ship?
Then again, I might be crazy.
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

What I find so satisfying about all this is that all of those "It's not my fault" generation folks are about to get one hell of a slap in the face. Now, they got to put up or shut up.

See you all on the other side of this.....if you make it through. I hope you got plenty of ammo to defend your family and property.....

Dubble :thumbup:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

Dubble Trubble wrote:....See you all on the other side of this.....if you make it through. I hope you got plenty of ammo to defend your family and property.....

Dubble :thumbup:
I didn't realize during the election season that CHANGE actually meant CLINTON RECYCLED! Talk about scary! I assume the "don't ask...don't tell" doctrine will be expanded to
cover all aspects of the federal government.
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
EddieJoe

Post by EddieJoe »

Reel Cowboy wrote:
EddieJoe wrote: Let's hope so. Maybe the guy with the "vast knowledge" will do better than the current military genius, and all of his brilliant staff. They have done such a wonderful job in Iraq, Afghanistan, and with the economy, haven't they?

EJ
Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure it's not the W fault that people buy houses they can't afford, unions drain automakers into bankruptcy and a hurricane hit New Orleans and all the other things he gets blamed for. Other than the weather, it just seems like a bunch of bad personal decisions but hey, big O is bringing back the Clinton squad. Didn't they help sink the ship?
Then again, I might be crazy.
Uh huh. You left out invading Iraq and the subsequent horrific "peacemaking", bungling Afghanistan, illegal domestic wiretapping, operating a concentration camp at Guantanamo, authorizing torture, and generally the most incompetent administration in modern times. Couldn't find an excuse for those, too?

W holds blame for encouraging a climate of "hands off" the financial industry from a regulatory perspective. People would not have been able to get goofy loans, nor financiers package them up and sell them, if reasonable regulatory controls were in place. Unions don't run the automakers, the CEO's and shareholders do. They were the folks that signed the contracts and decided years ago to cede the car market to the Japanese. Nobody blames W for hurricanes, they do expect a professional response to them from the feds. Appointing a guy to head FEMA whose sole executive experience was with race horses just might be a concern to some people, but only if you expect competent professionals in Government. I do, so I must be crazy.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

EddieJoe wrote: but only if you expect competent professionals in Government. I do, so I must be crazy.
Are we allowed ta say the words "competent" and "government" in the same sentence :smt009 :smt004 :lol: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
EddieJoe

Post by EddieJoe »

wevans wrote:
EddieJoe wrote: but only if you expect competent professionals in Government. I do, so I must be crazy.
Are we allowed ta say the words "competent" and "government" in the same sentence :smt009 :smt004 :lol: :beer:
Yes, at least when I was in government, the people that I worked with were very competent. The goof balls were some of the political appointees or the elected officials themselves. It's hard when you run a political campaign against government to be good at governing. You appoint clowns or idealogues to sensitive positions because you could care less or because you want the agency to do a bad job, thus lessening taxpayers trust in that function. Believe me, this is exactly what has gone on.

Reagan did it big time; W made it an art form; and Jeb! here in Florida because he was such an idealogue, especially during his first term.

EJ