Any Dive/Snorkeling Gear Needed........

Use this area to post diving and spearfishing fishing reports from the area Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, bottom temp, visibility, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Spear Bender

Post by Spear Bender »

To ALL:
For those of you that don't know, other than being First Mate for Capital City Dive Charters, I work for Blue Water Scuba & Travel Center in Tallahassee, Florida. It has come up in previous posts that members of the forum wanted a 'special' wetsuit or a 'special' speargun.
Well I have just decided to let everyone know that If there is any dive gear from spearguns and wetsuits to regulators or a special clip for your BCD, I will be more than happy to help out any member of this forum or their friends. Depending on the size of the item and what it is, I will give the forum members 'special' pricing, or a discount off of retail price!!!!'
I'm not trying to open a big sales network, I'm just letting you all know that I will be more than happy to help you get that new piece of equiptment you've always wanted.

email me or post your desired item....
LiveLine

Post by LiveLine »

That is nice of you to offer. I may get up with you about a wetsuit.
Spear Bender

Post by Spear Bender »

No problem Liveline...anything I can do to help!! :grin: