BAD Azz Dog!!

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

creech

BAD Azz Dog!!

Post by creech »

MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Re: BAD Azz Dog!!

Post by MudDucker »

Dat dere is a dumbazz dog.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
What a mess

Post by What a mess »

ho lee chit
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

If that shark wasn't already give out from the fight, he wouldda made puppy chow outta the dog when he hit the water :lol: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Jeffry50

Post by Jeffry50 »

It looks like the shark is dead.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Jeffry50 wrote:It looks like the shark is dead.
Agreed, and as a dog owner, you aren't that calm when your dog tries to jump on a boatside shark. Ask me how I know :smt012
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Bow'd Up

Post by Bow'd Up »

MudDucker wrote:Dat dere is a dumbazz dog.
More balz than brains :-D
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

SHOWBOAT wrote:Agreed, and as a dog owner, you aren't that calm when your dog tries to jump on a boatside shark. Ask me how I know :smt012
Ok, how do you know?
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
procraftwes
Site Sponsor

Post by procraftwes »

The shark was dead..
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Reel Cowboy wrote:
SHOWBOAT wrote:Agreed, and as a dog owner, you aren't that calm when your dog tries to jump on a boatside shark. Ask me how I know :smt012
Ok, how do you know?
Boo was less than a year old when he tried jumping on a decent sized bull near a bar outside the Aucilla. I was casting at the bar on one side of the boat, when I heard him bark and turned around to see his leash tight against neck with his front legs hung over the gunnel swatting at its fin and splashing the water (which was less than a couple feet away). Nearly pulled a CT and crapped my pants. :wink:

The rest of the story: I hastily decided a little more restraint was in order to prevent an unecessary situation since I was focusing on a hot bite. I attached his leash to the rear pedistal seat, on the larger rear deck, to prevent a repeat. Shortly thereafter I realized part of his confined area included the console and rod holder. This edification came as a result of the squealing associated with a plug getting stuck to a pup's nose. I immediately dropped my rod and assisted man's best friend with hook removal. Upon completion of the procedure I realized that in my haste, I had allowed the rod I had been fishing with to get hung up and a brand new AllStar rod and 2500 Stadic had been pulled off my front deck. A day for the books.

Boo now has a healthy respect for plugs and boatside wildlife. You should have seen his eyes during a close encounter with manatee at last year's Carabelle tourney.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Our lab unhooked a 20"+ trout at the boat last year when he attempted to "defend" the boat by "jumping on the gernade", jumping in the net and taking it with him. Brand new net gone and had to unhook the dog.
He also has a bad habit of jumping in the water in rescue mode when my wife scallops. The dog is not a welcome addition to my fishing trips but whatever it takes to keep peace on the home front.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

That shark wasn't dead.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!