Well, bend over

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Well, bend over

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Here are the "basics" of Obama's plan for homeowners. But guess who is getting the $ 1000 bonuses? BANKS Yep, the same crooks that got us into this have figured out how to get even more "bonus" money.

What a Mess (Sorry WAM, no pun intended :-D )

The program will share with the lender/investor the cost of reductions in monthly payments from 38% DTI to 31% DTI.

Servicers that modify loans according to the guidelines will receive an up-front fee of $1,000 for each modification, plus “pay for success” fees on still-performing loans of $1,000 per year.

Homeowners who make their payments on time are eligible for up to $1,000 of principal reduction payments each year for up to five years.

The program will provide one-time bonus incentive payments of $1,500 to lender/investors and $500 to servicers for modifications made while a borrower is still current on mortgage payments.

The program will include incentives for extinguishing second liens on loans modified under this program.

No payments will be made under the program to the lender/investor, servicer, or borrower unless and until the servicer has first entered into the program agreements with Treasury’s financial agent.

Similar incentives will be paid for Hope for Homeowner refinances.

Dubble :thumbdown:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Re: Well, bend over

Post by Sir reel »

Wife and I were talking about this issue just this morning.... Bankers made money by contributing towards get'n us into this mess and now they're poised to make money again. I'm not sure just where all the pit falls are, but I don't believe that its possible to make money on both sides of a bad deal and not have something go wrong .... AGAIN!!... :smt017
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Bow'd Up

Post by Bow'd Up »

Somebody.....break out he vaseline :smt011
Natureboy

Post by Natureboy »

That dude is dangerous.
GEAUX TIGERS!
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Bow'd Up wrote:Somebody.....break out he vaseline :smt011
Do you think they'yy buy us a drink first or just right on down to bidness?
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
Bow'd Up

Post by Bow'd Up »

Reel Cowboy wrote:
Bow'd Up wrote:Somebody.....break out he vaseline :smt011
Do you think they'yy buy us a drink first or just right on down to bidness?
No drink, no foreplay :-D
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

Ober-kle
Bow'd Up

Post by Bow'd Up »

:smt005 Now thats funny Sube :smt005
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

HEY, he promised CHANGE :smt004 he never said it would be for the better :smt011 :lol: :smt010
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Tennessee

Post by Tennessee »

jsuber wrote:Ober-kle
No Bush did?
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Tennessee wrote:
No Bush did?

You seem to forget who was in charge of the Senate and house the last few years ( Hint: Democrats)

You also forgot who pushed banks and savings institutions to loan money to "minorities" for housing whether they qualified or not, in the name of "Political correctness". ( Hint: Democrats)

Housing loans is what brought this whole thing down.

Now, even thought I worked and paid for my house, They want me to bail out those that can't afford their $300,000 homes on a 25,000 yearly salary?

Do not get me started.

Dubble :smt011
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
Jeffry50

Post by Jeffry50 »

I'm sure the people buying homes they couldn't afford were dragged kicking and screaming into the bank and forced at gun point to sign the dotted line. Democrats have been and always will be the problem.
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Tennessee wrote:
jsuber wrote:Ober-kle
No Bush did?

Libs are so friggin predictable. Bush....Bush....Bush....Cheney....Cheney....Cheney....blah blah blah In 4 years we'll still be hearing about what a great job Oberkle did despite Bush's "failed policies"
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Tennessee wrote: No Bush did?
:smt011 :smt011 :smt011
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Jeffry50

Post by Jeffry50 »

wevans wrote:
Tennessee wrote: No Bush did?
:smt011 :smt011 :smt011

:thumbup: :thumbup: