Boat Trailer

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Boat Trailer

Post by CSMarine »

Boat Trailer for Sale. Heavy duty for 18' boat. 13" tires. Not galvanized. Fair shape. Must take boat on the trailer too. $50.00.
Semper Fi
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

What kinda boat is sittin on it.
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

It's a 1974 Fabuglas, 18'9". Hull in execellent shape. High sided, project boat. Trailer is heavy duty 4" frame. Tires old but holding air.
Semper Fi
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

I saw it Friday, its worth it...I might get it, just for the trailer
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Chalk, when do you want to pick it up? :lol:
Semper Fi
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Thought that was delivered :lol: :thumbup: Let me check on it
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

I have an OLDER 70 horse Rude that needs a boat under it :D That could be just the ticket :thumbup: Ifin Chalk don't want it, I'll take it off yer hands
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Weavans, if chalk don't get it, it's yours. The old boat would be a good one with a little work. It's already been started. I fished out of it off-shore many years ago and it floated great. Has plenty floatation, lots of room, big fishbox, ice chest/livewell. Georgia does not require a title, I know florida does. Not sure how to get around that.
Last edited by CSMarine on August 18th, 2003, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Semper Fi
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

:thumbup: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Wil
Dive Boards Moderator

Post by Wil »

Georgia does not require a title, I know florida does. Not sure how to get around that.
It's no big deal, he just needs a bill of sale and the registration, and the names on the bill of sale and registration have to match.

If the trailer registration doesn't have the trailer weight listed on it, or if the trailer isn't currently registered, he'll have to take the trailer (by itself, no boat on it) to the county landfill for them to weigh it, and they'll write up a slip for him that he can take to the tag office.

I had a bit of a problem with the first item, and I'm still working on the 2nd one. They might vary from place to place, that was the deal in Wakulla county.

Wil
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Hell, I always just buy one tag for all of my trailers, swap it from one to the other whenever I need to :thumbup: Never had a problem in the nearly 30 years I been doin it 8) :wink: and like Wil said, it's not much trouble gettin the boat title :thumbup:
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

wevans wrote:Hell, I always just buy one tag for all of my trailers, swap it from one to the other whenever I need to
Thats cause all is cousins in Sopchoppy are da police. :D
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

WELLLLL, actualy, they are my nephew and sister-inlaw :o :lol:
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

It figures... :roll: