Alligator Harbor - Reds In Town

For all the land lubbers, the place for land, pier and surf fishing info.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Reel Addiction
Site Sponsor

Alligator Harbor - Reds In Town

Post by Reel Addiction »

I finished work early on Friday and met G8RMAN at Alligator Harbor for some wade fishing. We fished in waste high water and were into the Reds all afternoon. I landed ten in three hours and G8RMAN matched that. Most fish went over 20 and all were slot fish. We fished with fished with Gulps under a popping float as we wanted to keep them off the bottom, but the Reds where hitting everything. I had a 25 incher inhale a three inch surface lure.

If you enjoy wade fishing and not afraid of the sharks and stingrays, now is the best time to go. Go get you some!!!
Fishman
Site Sponsor

Re: Alligator Harbor - Reds In Town

Post by Fishman »

Sounds like a blast :thumbup:
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

sounds great!

:thumbup:
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Reel Addiction wrote:If you enjoy wade fishing and not afraid of the sharks and stingrays, now is the best time to go. Go get you some!!!
And that's the place to find them for sure! I had an 8 footer circle me out there last summer in just over waist deep water :o Not sure what kind it was due to the also murky water :roll: The worst part of all was not knowing how long it had been around me....I only saw it when it went for my CT about 15 feet in front of me :smt119 Caught alot of nice trout and reds though :thumbup: :beer:
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com