Ecofina 6/27

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dombern34
Site Sponsor

Ecofina 6/27

Post by dombern34 »

so me and 2 other buddy's planed on waking up this morning at 430 am to hit the road but i woke up at 645, but anyways we make it to the boat ramp at 10:15 comes to find out the boat trailer has a flat so we put the boat in and worried about it later, went out first stop we three cast, got a Spanish bout 28in, buddy 1 got a 19in trout and buddy too got a small black Grouper, yeah i dont know but he caught another one later on that day both bout 20 inch's or so, we fish till about 2 or so cause this random rain cloud came from no where and looked pretty serious. so we tied the boat up, fixed the flat, loaded the boat and headed on home, with one Spanish, and 8 keeper trout and lost count with the rock bass and ladys it was an alright day, had a good breeze so it wasn't too too hot, but i also lost a new Calcutta reel while out there, and i almost cried watching it sink to the bottom we where in about 14 foot of water and i had all my stuff in my pockets so by the time i empty my pockets and was about to jump in to save my pol, we drifted too far and i couldn't see it anymore so, :smt012 besides the bad luck the fishing did alright, so if someone find a Calcutta reel 200b please return thanks! its to the left bout 50 yards of the bird rack :smt010
Reel Navy
Site Sponsor

Re: Ecofina 6/27

Post by Reel Navy »

Isn't that JT's fishing hole? :smt005 :smt005
Dear Lord, please let me be the kind of person my dog thought I was .....
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Reel Navy wrote:Isn't that JT's fishing hole? :smt005 :smt005
When they left Econfina ramp they were fishing MY holes.
Thank you for reminding them. They think the tire was a coincidence. :roll:
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
carramar
Site Sponsor

Post by carramar »

The Very first thing you do when you hear that dreaded splash is hit the MOB button on your GPS! Don't ask me how I know! :smt005
Breambuster

Post by Breambuster »

Good job on the trout and sorry about the rod/reed. I have my share of donations to the King Neptune but something that expensive.
Perch Jerker
Site Sponsor

Post by Perch Jerker »

Good deal.