Wanted Gheenoe Classic..

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Chalk

Wanted Gheenoe Classic..

Post by Chalk »

Looking for a Gheenoe Classic (the big one) 15'6", prefer a piece of chit (cheap) one, something in bad shape (thats my price range :lol: )....Doesn't have to have a trailer or seats, just the hull....Even take one with a hole in it.......IF anyone knows of one along these lines, let me know....Thanks, Chalk
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

Don't you have enough projects going on. :o :D
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Not really ds. Chalk told me he still has 35 minutes on Thursday afternoons that are still open. :wink:
Semper Fi
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

I like to be productive out side work :roll:
Wil
Dive Boards Moderator

Post by Wil »

My dad has an old one, not sure of the length (think it's a 12', but it's as wide as the 15' I think). It is a fiberglass one that a friend of his built. No trailer, has swivel seats. No holes in the hull, in pretty good general shape. I can check on it with him to see how much he'd want for it, if you'd like. They live in Eastman, GA.

Wil
pearson

Post by pearson »

are you still kooking for an old gheenoe?
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

I have a couple of freinds looking also, if Chalk has done got him one :D Wil, Pearson, let us know somethin :D
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
pearson

Post by pearson »

I have an old gheenoe I used for duck hunting and now keep in a pond. I don`t use it and had rather put that money toward an old john boat. The boat is painted camoflage and has no holes. It is the 16` length and I fiqure $80.00 is fair. I have an old trailer I moved it with but is needing bearings but still usable. I planned on keeping it for other projects but will sell them together for $100.00. I am just west of Thomasville.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

If Chalk don't get, I will take it off yer hands :o since he is the one who asked about one, I'll give him first choice of it :D
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Just got back online.......I sent you a PM Pearson- - - - - -- >
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

All righty then, Chalk don't want it so I do :o Can we run up there and get it tomorrow :D If not, let me know when and I'll run up there and get it from ya :thumbup:

PS: Will I still have others looking, so let me know about yours :thumbup: :beer:
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

The boat is well worth it, but it is a high sider, I was looking for a classic...Pearson it was nice to meet you, sorry it didn't pan out....

A little gheenoe 101 for everyone.....There is two high siders a 13' & 15'4", a 15'6" classic and 16'super......

Super here......Image
pearson

Post by pearson »

wevans.... I sent you a pm yeaterday, just checking to see if it got through.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Never got it :( I will send you one :D
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Just got home with a great deal on a gheenoe "thanks Jim" that I bought from pearson :thumbup: It was great to met ya Jim and I hope to meet ya on the water "or anywhere else" in the future :thumbup: :beer: :beer: