7th Annual BigBendFishing.Net Social is on

This is where you will find the latest info about changes or updates to the message board.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

GAJOEY
Site Sponsor

Re: 7th Annual BigBendFishing.Net Social is on

Post by GAJOEY »

Tom T shirts?
Watch out for the one who brings a spoon to a knife fight..he is either really stupid or really good with a spoon. <')))><
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

GAJOEY wrote:Tom T shirts?
No Tshirts this year. It was becoming too much of a hassle to get them done and frankly I don't have the time this year.

I am however working a couple of other things for folks. Stay tuned.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

OK FOLKS... As of this morning, I've counted 6 different sponsors who have stepped up AGAIN :thumbup: this year to support our Social and BigBendFishing.Net. As of this writing, I have not seen a single reply or indication that any one has made an attempt to contact them and express our appreciation for the resources they provide. :evil: Many of them also support the NFGFC's tournaments with money and goods for raffles and prizes. LETS GET TO IT FOLKS!! This forum we enjoy and DEPEND on for excellent information as well as entertainment doesn't just happen!! It takes work behind the scenes and financial support to keep the site running and provide for the annual Social in Sopchoppy which is one of the best I've had the pleasure to attend! :lick: I'm sure that some of you may have contacted the sponsors and personally thanked them and if so, let us hear from you. As far as the rest of us (me included) we need to get on the ball and make sure we recognize their support and not take them for granted. We came real close this year to NOT having this event. :smt010 It takes a LOT of work to pull this off. Chalk and Tom along with others have worked hard over the past 7 years to provide what we (I) may just accept as "it's always gonna be there". ( I'm step'n down off the box now...) Let's start today to contact our sponsors and say Thank You ! :smt007 :email:
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Please take the time to thank Dr. Pamela Kennedy from Skin and Cancer Associates Center for Cosmetic Enhancement for her continued support of BigBendfishing.net as a gold sponsor. If you are looking for a great doctor to handle any of your dermatology needs, please contact Dr. Kennedy at the following number - (850) 656-4555. Click Here for Directions to Dr. Kennedy's office
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Wasn't able to find an email address so Pamela.... Thank you for the support you provide both in funding and attention to those of us who spend to much time in the sun with no protection :smt004
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

The wife and I will be there. I will bring hot dogs, buns, ketchup, mustard, mayo, and other goodies courtesy of WILL THOMPSON @ (CAPITAL CITY TRAILERS). Hope to see everyone there having a good time and to support all of the sponsers that have been kind enough to support us.
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Tick Tock - Time is a clicking away
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Would love to attend but alas the ICRB Expo is the same weekend.
Better luck next time.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

Social page is updated. Please let me know if you are attending.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

I need to add 1 to my party. There is a possibility that I may add additional 2 adults and 2 children.
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Please take the time to thank the great folks at Bite-A-Bait - www.biteabait.com for their support of BigBendfishing.net. If your looking for some great lures for trout, bass and redfish - you need to have a few of their lures in your tackle box.

Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

Just remember, even if you don't bring anything, please let us know if you are coming and how many you are bringing.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

I just received an tentative "we are planning on it" from my Son and his family. I need to bring Sir Reel's number up to 4 adults and 2 children total of 6
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Please take the time to thank Capt. Justin Leake from panamacityinshore.com for his support of BigBendfishing.net as a gold sponsor. Capt. Leake offers a genre of activities to the customer looking for an outdoor adventure. He offers fishing trips for tarpon, cobia, trout, and redfish to name a few of the many species that can be caught in the Panama City area. Capt. Leake also provides saltwater and freahwater duck hunts during hunting season. Please be sure to visit panamacityinshore.com if you are planning that next great adventure on the emerald coast.
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

Please take the time to thank Jay Evans (Bad Behavior) from Badcock & More Thomasville, Camilla, Cairo, and Adel for his continued support of BigBendfishing.net as a gold sponsor.
Tom Keels
Site Founder