7th Annual BigBendFishing.Net Social is on

This is where you will find the latest info about changes or updates to the message board.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

wevans
Site Sponsor

Re: 7th Annual BigBendFishing.Net Social is on

Post by wevans »

Date and reservation confirmed for the large pavillion :thumbup: and they did have it already on there :smt004 :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

I went to the link for signing up to bring my items (6 gal tea) and it's a fairly long post of combined 2008 and 2009 (11 pages) activity from the past. Could we get a new page started for 2010?
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

Sir reel wrote:I went to the link for signing up to bring my items (6 gal tea) and it's a fairly long post of combined 2008 and 2009 (11 pages) activity from the past. Could we get a new page started for 2010?
Just reply in this thread.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

OK...it should be covered then since I was first :D
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
GAJOEY
Site Sponsor

Post by GAJOEY »

I will bring drinks again ..Should have at least one or two kids with me.
Watch out for the one who brings a spoon to a knife fight..he is either really stupid or really good with a spoon. <')))><
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

Social page is updated. Please be sure to let us know how many folks are coming with you so we can make sure we have enough stuff.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Please take the time to thank the fine crew at South Georgia Outdoors in Cairo, Ga for their continued sponsorship of BigBendFishing.Net. Heath and the staff at South Georgia Outdoors can accommodate all your fishing and hunting needs - give them a call at (229) 377-4868 or swing by the store at 260 4th Street S.E.. Cairo, GA 39828
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Please take the time to thank Capt. Steve Whitlock from stevewhitlock.com for his continued support of BigBendfishing.net as a gold sponsor. Capt. Whitlock is a great artist providing some great pieces of art that capture the sport of fishing and nature. Please be sure to visit stevewhitlock.com if you are in need of piece of fine art or a special gift for that friend or family member.
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Please take the time to thank Capt. Ron Schurr of www.fishingnorthflorida.com for his continued support of BigBendfishing.net as a gold sponsor. Capt. Schurr is great guide in the Jacksonville area that can put you on the fish. Please be sure to visit www.fishingnorthflorida.com to book your next fish catching trip with Capt. Ron Schurr.
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Please take the time to thank Custom Detailing www.customdetailingtally.com forum member Dolphinatic (Tom Wheeler) for his continued support of BigBendfishing.net as a gold sponsor. Tom can clean and shine your boat, car, truck, plane or train. Please be sure to call Custom Detailing for all your detailing needs at 850-339-1269 or visit www.customdetailingtally.com.
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Please take the time to thank Capt. Joel Singletary of Sea Tow for his continued support of BigBendfishing.net as a gold sponsor. Capt. Singletary and Sea Tow will provide savings, services and security offerings that ensure you’ll get the most out of your boating experiences. Please be sure to call Capt. Singletary of Sea Tow for your boat towing and coverage needs at (850) 984-3456 or visit Sea Tow
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

If you want to see a collection of photos from past socials look on our Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Tallaha ... 641?ref=mf

You can also sign up for the event on FB

I giggle when I see this one
JT51's one hair
JT51's one hair
BBF08 (11).JPG (37.15 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

If I had one... I'd want a picture of it too :thumbup: :-D
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Chalk wrote:If you want to see a collection of photos from past socials look on our Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Tallaha ... 641?ref=mf

when did we get a Facebook page?

Looks really good whoever has been working on it.

I assume Katie and I have some pictures we could add from recent events :roll:

We'll be at the Social as well, but I'll defer to her on what food we're bringing.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Please take the time to thank Capt. Dave Lear from www.captaindavelear.com for his continued support of BigBendfishing.net. Capt. Lear welcomes all levels of angling experience. He is happy to teach the novice or guide the seasoned veterans. Capt. Lear is easy-going by nature and emphasizes having fun, first and foremost. His goal is for you to leave the dock at the end of the day with lasting memories of an enjoyable sight-fishing experience and quality time on the water. Please be sure to call Capt. Lear for you next great fishing memory at (850) 320-2001 or visit www.captaindavelear.com