One Hit Wonder

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

One Hit Wonder

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Well It seems my boy Bow'd Up caught himself a nice redfish during the tourney and every since, cant keep his trap shut. Must be all that neck holding it open. Nice redfish but leave the smack talking to the pros. Youve got way too much neck to talk smack. And just a friendly suggestion, change your profile pic. All that neck looks like somebody stretched a childs floaty around your throat and blew it up. I dont blame you for holding your head back in that pic either. When you hold it down, it looks like your chin is resting on a pack of hotdogs, jumbo franks at that!!! I mean what do you wash the creases in that roll with??? A bottle brush?? Think twice before you enter the world of BB smack talk hoss. It can come back and bite ya in the neck!!!!! :smt019 salute3
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Flanders
Site Sponsor

Re: One Hit Wonder

Post by Flanders »

:pop_1
I come from a small drinking community with a fishing problem
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Bowd Up gonna shoot you. :hammer:
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Seems like the smack is coming from BB. Take your skunk like a man.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
1Nitrofish

Post by 1Nitrofish »

Its a wonderful day in the Georgia neighborhood... :wink:
TroutTrent

Post by TroutTrent »

BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:Well It seems my boy Bow'd Up caught himself a nice redfish during the tourney and every since, cant keep his trap shut. Must be all that neck holding it open. Nice redfish but leave the smack talking to the pros. Youve got way too much neck to talk smack. And just a friendly suggestion, change your profile pic. All that neck looks like somebody stretched a childs floaty around your throat and blew it up. I dont blame you for holding your head back in that pic either. When you hold it down, it looks like your chin is resting on a pack of hotdogs, jumbo franks at that!!! I mean what do you wash the creases in that roll with??? A bottle brush?? Think twice before you enter the world of BB smack talk hoss. It can come back and bite ya in the neck!!!!! :smt019 salute3
Wow :lol: :lol: BB got off a good one with the bottle brush :lol: :beer:
Bow'd Up

Post by Bow'd Up »

:smt022 Quit your cryin and take your arse whoopin like an man, if you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk :wink:
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

What is this reverse psychology....weigh no fish and then harass the winner :smt005 :smt005
WaltDawg
Site Sponsor

Post by WaltDawg »

Chalk wrote:What is this reverse psychology....weigh no fish and then harass the winner :smt005 :smt005
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bow'd Up

Post by Bow'd Up »

Chalk wrote:What is this reverse psychology....weigh no fish and then harass the winner :smt005 :smt005
Yep, BB always talks that crap and can't back it up. If he'd quit posing and looking at his reflection in the water, he might actually catch a fish :smt018
Barhopr
Site Sponsor

Post by Barhopr »

I got a picture from a fellow forum member(not to be named) of the crew BB and CT had with them on tourney day. I think you will understand why they didn't showup to the weight-in. BB, you need to tell that skinny one on the right she needs to get with the program she's wasting away. Pimpin aint easy!
VIVA la BT

Image_______________Image
Bow'd Up

Post by Bow'd Up »

:smt044 :smt044 Yep, that would explain it :smt005 :smt005
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Bow'd, I hate to call u out but when you can catch a fish on your own numbers, talk smack. Your fish this year came from the exact spot you untied the tow rope from my boat last year. Nobody sees you on the site for six months and you mess around and catch one redfish and think your Bill Friggin Dance now. And chalk and BH, Who asked ya??? And as always, Muddy, go play boyscout and leave the fishing talk to the folks that actually do it . If I had the biggest house on Cape San Blas and couldnt even catch a mullet in the mud when the tide goes out, Id probably leave the fishing conversations alone :wink: :thumbup:
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Yall acted like yall wanted some apples. How yall like them apples!!!!!!!!!!!!
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Who won team seatrout tournament championship last year I dont remember? Chalk you want some more apples? I got green and red fo you.