Rocking the Dock

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

WaltDawg
Site Sponsor

Rocking the Dock

Post by WaltDawg »

Team Millerlite loaded up Friday after work to meet Cygraphics and GoodCall. The Mitchells had a good setup for the Captain's Meeting and weigh-in. Ran into Salty Tiger, Suber, and the Callaghans.

Saturday morning we decided to launch at Mashes Sands at 4th light. The wind wasn't too bad but it got hot out there real quick.

The water was up pretty good so I camp out on a submerged oyster bar looking for a flatty. First blood for the day was a mid slot red which ended up being the story of my weekend. Nothing over 25 inches.

Finally found my flatty which measured at 2.30 lbs which was good enough for first.

After the weigh-in Saturday, we tried our luck for the afternoon bite. I caught a few more reds on topwater, but nothing in the 6-7 lb range because that's what we needed to compete with the reds already on the board.

Glad FCKA made out like bandits
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Re: Rocking the Dock

Post by Flint River Pirate »

Great report Walt!
Team Jolly Mon
Bow'd Up

Post by Bow'd Up »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
grasscarp

Post by grasscarp »

Walt is Millertime going to post the postfishing report?
Miller_Time

Post by Miller_Time »

Great Report Walter, I had a blast as usual, "The worst we can have is a good time". Congrats on 1st place flounder! I didnt take any pictures of my 87 pup reds for the weekend, maybe they can add that category next year.
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

Nice haul on the Flattie.