St. George 2-09-02

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

phish-n-fool

Post by phish-n-fool »

JJ-

Thanks for the reply. Don't own that particular FZ "album"(showing my age here)but am familiar with the mudshark incident..can only image what Frank had to say about it :lol:

Don't know it those sheepies can see the hook or not, but I always use the smallest i can find (usually mustad #2 short shank live bait hook) Saw this on the FATB board (great site BTW )http://www.whopperstopper.net/forums/to ... OPIC_ID=23

looks like it would work. Thanks for the info :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phish-n-fool on 2002-02-13 4:55 pm ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phish-n-fool on 2002-02-13 4:58 pm ]</font>
jepjones

Post by jepjones »

Yep I'm itchin to try it. And that is a pretty good site. I usually get much better responses here though.

BTW Cheap Thrills is an excellent album and cheap (usually about 6 to 8 bucks) Its got Catholic Girls, and a couple other greats live.

Take care and catch em up :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jepjones on 2002-02-14 2:57 pm ]</font>