Tracker Marine 1995 Pontoon Boat Motor and Trailer

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Tracker Marine 1995 Pontoon Boat Motor and Trailer

Post by Sir reel »

Greeting from lovely Lake Reedy(Frostproof Fl).

Current temp 80...Sunny Skies...Calm Winds. 8)

Visiting my folks and Dad ask me what to do about their boat. I can't hande another boat and don't have any room for it. Dad will be 90 soon and Mom is 81 so they feel their boat owning days are over with.

1995 SunTracker Bass Buggy CC 18' pontoon boat with 1995 Mariner 40 hp oil injection and 1995 Magic Tilt trailer with wide tires. Also, electric trolling motor with foot control. You can check Suntracker's web site for pictures and equipment that comes with the rig. http://www.suntrackerboats.com/index.cf ... #standpack
I do know it has a am/fm stero with 4 speakers, livewell with areator, bimini top, running lights, gauges, etc. This is a first class rig! NADA prices at average retail for the total package at $6,450. The complete rig has less than 100 hrs probably closer to 60-70. When not in the water the boat is in a cover dock on a lift out of the water. I don't believe the boat has been used in over a year. Dad generally ran the motor out of fuel each time it was put away. Rig could be water tested (on Lake Reedy) for serious buyer. Although the rig is one of those you seldom run across I beleve Dad would entertain offers. Let me know if anyone would be interested. Got to go now... I hear the end of the dock call'n to me :D
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

I think it would make a great flag ship for the BBF.NET Flotilla, you should keep it Sir Reel :wink: :lol:
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

You'r right Chalk :thumbup: It would sure be a comf'y platform for one of those night trips or for the "Helping Hands" this year. Now if someone wants to cut a check we're all set. :thumbup: :wink:
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".