boat forsale

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

newboy

boat forsale

Post by newboy »

I haven't been on for a while. Quail season been crazy busy this year and I lost my dad in January. I am currently selling his boat that has very little time on it. It needs a good home and somebody to put some fish slime in it. I'm asking 4000.00 for the whole deal. 2001 boat, 2002 40 merc, troller and fish finder. Carbs and water pump done last spring. Its a nice boat, even the original prop doesn't have a ding in it. I will also have some dogs for sale soon. Stockholders at the shooting preserve say we are getting out of the dog business (sucks because I'm attached). Email me michaely@petrosouth.com or call 229-376-2905 after 5pm.

New boy

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss91 ... dsboat.jpg
1Nitrofish

Re: boat forsale

Post by 1Nitrofish »

That`s a great deal for someone... :thumbup:
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Sorry about your Dad :smt059 :smt059

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Post by Rhettley »

Sorry about your Dad and having to sell the dogs. What length and width is the boat? It looks great.
newboy

Post by newboy »

Its 16ft long and I believe 6'3" wide. It's extremely stable. I love the boat and if I had time to use it, I'd keep it for myself.