I'm a man and I like to shop.

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Eerman
Site Sponsor

I'm a man and I like to shop.

Post by Eerman »

Went and did a little boat shopping today. Saw a couple of boats I liked...the new Angler 173 and the Sea Pro 1700. Both seemed like a decent amount of boat for the $$. Any comments on these guys or anybody had any experience? And back to the whole storage thing...St. Marks vs. Panacea area. Either one head and shoulders above the other? Like I said before, I'm a rookie at this stuff. FYI, incase anybody didn't already know, there's a boat show at the Civic Center on the weekend of the 28th. I plan on making it to the social, so I hope to meet you guys there.
Atticus
Site Sponsor

Post by Atticus »

Atticus
Site Sponsor

Post by Atticus »

Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

Atticus,
That's the Sea Pro; but, the Angler has been updated. Not sure exactly what the differences are other than it's a little larger. Evidently, it's new enough that it hasn't even made the catalog or internet yet.
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

Noticed that Angler has updated their website (http://www.anglerboats.com). The new 173 that I had mentioned in now included. Drove down to the Newport park just goofing off today. Noticed some fishy action just up river from the boat ramp. Alot of swirling and splashing. Wasn't close enough to tell what was really going on.