WTB: climber

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

beerfish

WTB: climber

Post by beerfish »

My buddy said Summit is the best, anyone got anything?
onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Re: WTB: climber

Post by onefishtwofish »

I have one I will sell. I will check tomorrow and see what brand it is. I will let you know. It is like brand new and I will never use it. Don't need one for turkey, duck or the flats.
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?
CaptReelThyme

Post by CaptReelThyme »

Ole man tree stand...never used, harness in package...been in garage for year. All yours, let me know
chugbug

Post by chugbug »

I have a Cougar Claw. One of the most comfy tree stands I've ever had. Adjustable while in the tree, lightweight and you can hang it on the tree and be climbing in less than 5 minutes. I paid 350 for it last year. I'll sell it for 225. I'm getting out of hunting and focussing more on fishing.
beerfish

Post by beerfish »

PM's sent.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

I bought a Summit prior to deer season. I'm scared to think how many deer may have walked past me while I sleep in it... I've sat in a lot of stands and the Summit Viper is hard to beat.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

SHOWBOAT wrote:I bought a Summit prior to deer season. I'm scared to think how many deer may have walked past me while I sleep in it... I've sat in a lot of stands and the Summit Viper is hard to beat.
Why would you buy a tree stand to sleep in? :smt064
What was I supposed to do today?
bbb

Post by bbb »

I'm pretty sure this is the summit I bought 2 years ago.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Summit-Treestan ... 35b8796672

It is a very comfortable tree stand. I usually sit for at least 3 hours and only get down out of pure boredome. Also very quiet when carrying and setting up.

And yes, very easy to fall asleep in.

With that said, I bought this climber off eBay at the same time and never used it. Basically the same concept. I put it on a tree in my yard one time to see how it worked and then put it in the storage shed. Both climbers basically sat in my shed until this year when I got tired of duck hunting.

If you are just looking for something to start off with, or leave in the woods, I'd sell it to you for the right price. Its a little louder than the Summit and not as light.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CLIMBER-DEE ... 1c227ab72a