Dermatologist

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Mister Mullet

Dermatologist

Post by Mister Mullet »

Anybody know a dermatologist who also is a fisherman or boater?
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Re: Dermatologist

Post by fishinfool »

Big bend Gyrene has a wife that is a Skin Doctor...closest that I know to what you are asking.
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Mister Mullet, wife is indeed a dermatologist and a BBF site sponsor. She's located at 1355 Thomaswood Drive just south of the I-10 intersection off of Thomasville Road (across from where Live Oak Plantation Road meets Thomasville Road). She sees CHP, BCBS, United, Avmed, Aetna, retired military Tricare patients, and Medicare. Phone number is 850-656-4555. Quickly share a link to her business facebook page (facebook membership NOT required to view), as well as a pic of the Professional Staff (she's in the middle and flanked by her two Physician Assistants).

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pamela-S ... 0085075340
Professional Staff.jpg
Professional Staff.jpg (71.96 KiB) Viewed 1692 times
And don't let the girly looks fool you, she CAN fish! :thumbup: :-D
Pam and Catch.JPG
Pam and Catch.JPG (214.42 KiB) Viewed 1692 times
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Mister Mullet

Post by Mister Mullet »

Think she'd be interested in being interviewed for a story about sun protection on the water?
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

I've got the exclusive, Jerry. My column on sun protection with Dr. Kennedy will run in the June issue of Salt Water Sportsman. :wink:
DEMON
Site Sponsor

Post by DEMON »

Hey, she's been my Dermatologist for years. Small world!
big bend gyrene

Silverking has no idea the trouble he's gotten me into... what he doesn't know is that Jumptrout asked for the exclusive first... just that Silverking made it easy by submitting a great question list so it was easy for Doc to dictate the answers to me, her faithful scribe. :lol:

Guessing Silverking isn't averse to as many people being educated about sun protection as possible, so Mister Mullet just let me know if you prefer meeting with Doc in person or sending us questions... DO want to avoid completely duplicating Sliverking's article so probably best to just let you approach Doc with a fresh question list to ensure the articles differ.

As for JT, afraid I'm just going to get a "Pftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!" reply, but let me know what you're looking for JT -- individual bullet recommendations or something more like an article? Again, only dealt with Silverking first because he made it SOOOO darn easy! :oops:

Dang, it's tough getting caught between so many suitors! :wink: :lol:

Always starts out like this...
Girlfriends.jpg
Girlfriends.jpg (63.65 KiB) Viewed 1424 times
yet ends like this.
catfight.jpg
catfight.jpg (52 KiB) Viewed 1424 times
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
RalphKramden2011

Post by RalphKramden2011 »

big bend gyrene wrote:
Always starts out like this...
Girlfriends.jpg
yet ends like this.
catfight.jpg
Oh no! The dreaded Silicone Wars again! :o
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

I'm going to have a talk with my RTSO partner and set him straight. :wink:
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

What the hell did I do?? PFT! to all of you.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Mister Mullet

Post by Mister Mullet »

Thanks. I'll send questions.
big bend gyrene

Mister Mullet, just e-mail them to kennedyderm@aol.com and we'll get something back to you asap! :thumbup:
Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Post by Harmsway »

Mister Mullet wrote:Thanks. I'll send questions.
Be sure to ask where to get sunscreen that doesn't repel fish. 8)
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
big bend gyrene

silverking wrote:I've got the exclusive, Jerry. My column on sun protection with Dr. Kennedy will run in the June issue of Salt Water Sportsman. :wink:
Just an update to all, the June issue has hit the stands and the article is on page 26. Have to offer sincere thanks to Capt. Dave Lear for making the article a possibility and helping Pam educate anglers on sun protection at such a public level. :thumbup:

Granted I'm extremely biased, but think that those who read the article will find it's fairly detailed and shares a bit more information than you might find in similar articles.
Salt Water Sportsman.jpg
Salt Water Sportsman.jpg (231.24 KiB) Viewed 1046 times
big bend gyrene

Might should also add I'm guilty of needing to get with Bman on updating site-sponsorship, as the old banner that y'all might see on the board has a dated hyperlink (with thanks to board member WolfeMan for the astute find). Current web address is: http://www.kennedyderm.com.