HEY PA....

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Sir reel
Site Sponsor

HEY PA....

Post by Sir reel »

Mr. Earl... :smt006 I just returned this afternoon from a week in Frostproof working on Mom's place. While I was down there I picked up a copy of the Central Florida AG News. There was an article in it on a Rancher and his cattle operation in the Plant City area. The name is Alvin C. Futch. His father was Ralph Futch. If these folks are part of your family, let me know what your mail address is and I'll send the magazine to you.
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
FUTCHCAIRO

Re: HEY PA....

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

YEA BUD, THEY ARE A PART OF THE CLAN, I THOUGHT RALPH HAD DIED, A.C. SHOULD BE AROUND.
2809 HWY. 93 SO.
CAIRO , GA. 39828
FUTCHCAIRO
yardman32317
Site Sponsor

Post by yardman32317 »

PA...PM sent
Sua Sponte
RLTW
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY BUD, THANKS FOR SENDING THE ARTICLE ON THE FUTCH CATTLEMEN IN CENTRAL FLA. WE ARE ALL RELATED, THOSE IN CENTRAL FLA. DECENDENTS FROM MY GREAT UNCLE ROY, HE HAD BOYS THAT ENDED UP AS JUDGES, FDLE, CITRUS MEN, ONE DENTIST, AND SEVERAL OTHER PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE AS WELL AS ONE SHERIF DOWN AROUND FT. MEADE. JUST LOOKING AT A.C. MADE ME KNOW HE WAS KIN TO UNCLE ROY, HE ALSO FAVORED MY DAD. MY DAD'S BROTHER WAS THE SHERIF UP HERE IN GA. OVER AT VALDOSTA, HIS NAME WAS JEWEL FUTCH, HE WAS SHERIF IN VALDOSTA FOR ABOUT 65 YRS. UNCLE JEWEL'S SONS ALL BECAME MEMBER OF LAW ENFORCEMENT, HAS SEVERAL SONS THAT HAVE RETIRED FROM THE GA. HIGHWAY PATROL, AND ONE THAT RETIRED FROM SHERIF'S DEPT. I BELIEVE UP IN EASTMAN, NOT SURE ON THAT. THANKS AGAIN FOR SENDING THE ARTICLE.
SEE YA
PA THE OLD MAN OF THE SEA :smt006 salute1 salute2 salute3
FUTCHCAIRO
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

PA, Sheriff Jewel was a long time friend of the families. Heck of a nice guy. As far as I know, Jewel only had one son, Ben. Ben has never been in law enforcement, in fact, his mischief usually had him on the other side of the badge.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
Sea Dawg
Site Sponsor

Post by Sea Dawg »

Hey Pa
In Moultrie there is a bunch of Futch's 1is a CPA I think and the one I remember best of all is the banker he was at the bank in the 50;s
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY MUDRUCKERR, I ONLY MET UNCLE JEWEL 1 TIME WHEN I WAS A YOUNG FELLA, THE INFORMATION ON HIM AND HIS KIN FOLK IS ALL SECOND HAND INFO. I KNOW JOE FUTCH WAS STATIONED HERE IN GRADY COUNTY WITH THE GA. HWY. PATROL AND HE HAD A SON I BELIEVE HIS NAME WAS JEFF, NOT SURE, ALSO WITH THE GA. HWY. PATROL, THESE FELLAS COULD BE GRANDSONS OF UNCLE JEWEL I REALLY DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

FUTCHCAIRO wrote:HEY MUDRUCKERR, I ONLY MET UNCLE JEWEL 1 TIME WHEN I WAS A YOUNG FELLA, THE INFORMATION ON HIM AND HIS KIN FOLK IS ALL SECOND HAND INFO. I KNOW JOE FUTCH WAS STATIONED HERE IN GRADY COUNTY WITH THE GA. HWY. PATROL AND HE HAD A SON I BELIEVE HIS NAME WAS JEFF, NOT SURE, ALSO WITH THE GA. HWY. PATROL, THESE FELLAS COULD BE GRANDSONS OF UNCLE JEWEL I REALLY DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE.
PA
SEMPER FI
While I know Ben, I don't know Ben's children, so I can't say if one is a State Patrolman or not. You need to read up on the stir Ben just caused in Lake Park, GA. in the last 12 months. He ran for mayor, won, first meeting fired the popo chief and the city clerk. 2 councilmen resigned, special election, 2 new elected. Ben and one of them get in a tussle, then Ben resigns. Its better than TV. :smt005
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

YEA , I SAW SOMETHING ABOUT THAT ON T/V, THAT SOUNDS LIKE A MEMBER OF THE FUTCH CLAN.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

PA,
Ya'll Futchs' are spread out all over I guess. I have a close friend named Donald Futch. We've been friends for over twenty years. He's a mailman over in Nashville, Georgia. Heck of a nice fellow.

salute2
Semper Fi