2013 Hoyt bow's

For all your hunting related posts! If we get enough traffic here there will be other sub forums: Turkey Hunting, Deer Hunting, Duck Hunting...

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dombern34
Site Sponsor

2013 Hoyt bow's

Post by dombern34 »

for you all bow hunters out there i'm going to have to recommend trying out one of these new bows for 2013 that Hoyt just released and should be in your local Hoyt retailer soon. I'm not a Rep for them or anything just your average hunter and fisherman but i've own a Mathews since day one and last year i made the change over to Hoyt because, they just made a better bow that year hands down. and i believe Mathews will have another tough year keeping up with Hoyt again. i shot the Spider and new carbon element C3 and IMHO the spider took it all day long. and its the cheaper model! so for anyone out there who's looking for a change this season or for next< go shoot the new Hoyt. but don't shoot it unless you're ready for a new bow.... mine was ordered today
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Re: 2013 Hoyt bow's

Post by Gulf Coast »

Bowtech all the way :smt004
dombern34
Site Sponsor

Post by dombern34 »

someone hasn't shot the new Hoyt :-D
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

lol, sounds like someone hasn't shot an older Bowtech...wouldn't need to shop for a new bow. Just the same you got rid of that Matthews. No dought, if I didn't have a B/T that Hoyt is at the top of the list :thumbup: :thumbup:
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

Since were on the subject, this is what I'm hunting up this point.
Attachments
trailer farm north 145.JPG
trailer farm north 145.JPG (912.24 KiB) Viewed 2405 times
dombern34
Site Sponsor

Post by dombern34 »

i've shot alot of bowtech's at the store for years just to see and they are a good bow but with the new cams and designs of these hoyts are amazing, for example the RTK cam on these hoyts, if your bow is set on 70lbs it makes it feel like youre just drawing 60lbs and the backwall has a feeling as if you can hold it back all day just locks in. matthews makes a great bow and i would shoot either one but hoyt earned my vote last year and i believe they did it again this year. won't know untill early Nov. thats the time my shop normally gets one it to shoot. thats a nice deer sir, i wish you luck this season and hope you get it with a bow! might be a record in FL :-D
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

Sorry I didn't say, this is on one of my family farms in W. Kentucky.Good luck to you too.