Wind it Up with a Whirlwind

For all your hunting related posts! If we get enough traffic here there will be other sub forums: Turkey Hunting, Deer Hunting, Duck Hunting...

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Wind it Up with a Whirlwind

Post by MudDucker »

Well, in order to facilitate an annual renunion of classmates of mine, I reluctantly gave up the last week of duck season. After giving it up, I got drawn for a very good limited entry hunt. I was not a happy camper. I went to Arkansas last weekend and did good one day, so so another and lousy the last, So, when Ol' Bubba T popped up with a Friday morning invite, I took him up on it and drug my tired butt out to a good looking little pond and we limited out. Then Saturday morning, i headed the infamous house of mud and pain and limited out. This morning, I shot my pond for the first time in two years and limited out. Now I don't feel quite so bad .... oh heck yes I do! Will take it out on released quail next weekend! :-D
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Re: Wind it Up with a Whirlwind

Post by Rhettley »

I sure wish somebody sold them in small quantities. I miss quail hunting.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Rhettley wrote:I sure wish somebody sold them in small quantities. I miss quail hunting.
Most of the guys selling them will sell them in small quantities if they have extra birds, but you have to ask early in the season. I don't know if it is too late now or not.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
DWilliams

Post by DWilliams »

try Rakers Quail in Sopchoppy, FL. He may sell some in small quantities if he catches them while filling a larger order.