Ecofina 4/6-4/7

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Xpress

Ecofina 4/6-4/7

Post by Xpress »

Probably the best April I have had so far. I was a great weekend for fishing the river was very low in the mornings had to push the boat off the trailer to avoid backing of the end of the ramp. My dad took the the boat Saturday along with my Brother-in-law and a friend. I had to do yard work and chaperon prom oh joy :wink: . They said they was in fish all day. They had there limit by 2:00. He said they probably caught 50 shorts. I went back Sunday with my wife, buddy and his girlfriend. We was in fish all day. We started fishing around 10:00 and we had our limit by 3:00. We probably caught 30 shorts. The wife and my buddy's girlfriend had a blast they were catching trout, looking at sea turtles and stingrays and loving the weather. All fish was caught back to the East in the clearer water. Water depth 3.5 to 5.5. We had good tide movement both days and the bite was steady. Most fish were caught on CT with new penny, white, or glow gulps. Some fish were caught just jigging gulp slowly across bottom. All in all just a great weekend Im ready to go back.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: Ecofina 4/6-4/7

Post by Jumptrout51 »

There was no clear water East on Saturday.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Xpress

Post by Xpress »

Well clearer more like sweet tea
Xpress

Post by Xpress »

I could see some bottom in spots
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Don't mind JT..... He's getting a Lil age on him!!! :-D
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR