Take A Kid Fishin!! Saturday!!

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Bonecracker

Take A Kid Fishin!! Saturday!!

Post by Bonecracker »

Just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed meeting all the Big Bend folks at the Take a Kid Fishing Saturday! Not only were my 2 teenagers great, but they did not want to come in at 1:00 (havin way to much fun)!! :D :-D :D Heck, I would have stayed out much LLLLLonger but we had to be back for lunch!! :smt005 Come on Don, schedule us some warmer weather and longer fish times for the next Take a Kid Fishing!! :thumbup: Sign me up next year!! salute3
2012 Maverick 18-HPX / Yama 115 4 stroke
2006 28 Whitewater/ twin VMAX HPDI 200HP
gatorgirl1

Re: Take A Kid Fishin!! Saturday!!

Post by gatorgirl1 »

Ditto-ing what Bonecracker said...this is an awesome event!! We had a great time with our girls and wished we could have spent more time with them!!

Thanks Don!!
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Re: Take A Kid Fishin!! Saturday!!

Post by Sir reel »

Good job Don.

This is the 8th year for me (may have been longer but I know 8 for sure). I believe that from my perspective this was with out a doubt the smoothest and best organized event we've had and believe me, we've had to be flexible with changes in assignments and so forth which is to be expected with an event such as this, but this year went off really smooth. Thanks Don, it was a pleasure to participate and you made it easy for us.

Bud
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".