pc beach help

Use this area to post offshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

reeltherapy

pc beach help

Post by reeltherapy »

I am headed down to pc next weekend the 18th-20th if the weather holds out im going to drag my boat down. I have never fished out of pc. My question is should I just put in at Mexico beach or fish out of pc. Have made several trips out of m.b. and enjoy fishing there but 99% of my fishing is out of lanark. I have a 23 ft offshore boat so range is not to big of a deal. Any help would be much appreciated.
Ifishtoo

Re: pc beach help

Post by Ifishtoo »

Got room for another fisherman? Friend caught 1-3 lb beeliners as fast as they hit the bottom. Yes, plenty of 2-3lb beeliners. Limited out on them quick. Then caught some live bait on another spot, then some 30lb AJ's one the next. They ran out of Mexico Bch. All they could catch inside of 90' was red snapper, one after another.... all 14-15 inch. Beeliners & AJs beyond 100'. Send me a pm.