Argentina

For all your hunting related posts! If we get enough traffic here there will be other sub forums: Turkey Hunting, Deer Hunting, Duck Hunting...

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

fishfalcon

Argentina

Post by fishfalcon »

Just got back from a trip to the Rio Seco Lodge in Argentina. If you are a wingshooter, this is the trip of a lifetime. Kudos to Trek Safaris and H&H Outfitters as our trip was everything we ever dreamed of and they thought of everything. I shot a bunch of GoPro footage, but we also hired a professional videographer for a day. His footage is much better. The link to his video is https://vimeo.com/133753721. Enjoy.
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Re: Argentina

Post by Gulf Coast »

Whats a trip like that run ? Nice :smt004
fishfalcon

Post by fishfalcon »

All depends on how much you shoot. Airfare Tally to Cordoba ($1400-2000 per man), food and lodging alcohol included for 5 days ($3-4000), tips, and $11.50/box for shells or $0.46 every time you pull the trigger(or your teenage son pulls the trigger!). Overall cost about $9000 which is not cheap, but offshore fishing in Venice,La for 5 days staying in a camper and eating fast food was going to be $12,500 just for the charter. Tough to beat this trip in terms of value from that perspective.
cfr2

Post by cfr2 »

What a cool trip to take with your son. I tried to go on as many trips as I could with my son at that age.